• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolution server - searching for Testers

Zavar

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm looking for some people who would like to test a custom made Evolution server. I'm going to need around 5-10 testers to play the server for a couple of days to make sure everything is working fine.

Client: 8.6
Stages: Low/medium rated
Map: Custom evolution with alot of features

List of what to do / requirements

* Report bugs/defects
* Ideas/suggestions to improve the server (systems, quests, hunts and vocations)
* Be able to test for a good amount of time
* Write everything in a document

What do you get?

* Each tester will be rewarded with an amount of donation points from the shop.

If you are interested in being a tester, answer these questions in a private message and send it to me.
Code:
1. How active will you be?
2. Why are you interested in doing this?

I might be interested. You should provide some pictures about your server first so I can get some kind of clue what is coming.

Hi!

I'm looking for some people who would like to test a custom made Evolution server. I'm going to need around 5-10 testers to play the server for a couple of days to make sure everything is working fine.

Client: 8.6
Stages: Low/medium rated
Map: Custom evolution with alot of features

List of what to do / requirements

* Report bugs/defects
* Ideas/suggestions to improve the server (systems, quests, hunts and vocations)
* Be able to test for a good amount of time
* Write everything in a document

What do you get?

* Each tester will be rewarded with an amount of donation points from the shop.

If you are interested in being a tester, answer these questions in a private message and send it to me.
Code:
1. How active will you be?
2. Why are you interested in doing this?
Im verry active im intrested because i like testing and might get serious and if you are looking for a hoster i will host here is my speed test
8311626159_f05a5e0657_z.jpg

Yeah, better post some pics for it, and if it would look good then I might be able to test it

Bump!

Pictures will be sent in private message for those who are interested.

I would like some pictures in a PM, I'm just very curious to see the quality :p

I'm interested. I just wanna know a few things about it first. We can talk on skype if you want to. PM me.

If you are still looking for testers, hit me up with a pm. Got loads of free time and looking for a good ot.

Back