• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Evolution Server!

No0Bii

Reaction score
hey, it's been a while since I play a successful evolution server so I thought instead of looking for one, I can make one?

I'll make it short and easy to read I'm looking for an active and experienced team to create a good evolution server.
I imagined the regular evolution map but change the climate and everything else and add about 50 teleport spawns, 15 quest and training room?
What I can offer is to get dedicated server, so I have TFS 0.4 but I am also a great mapper with a lot of time.

But I can not fix everything by myself so I do need:
Scripter
Second Mapper
Web-Desinger

Name: No0Bii
Language: Swedish, English and Arabic
Type: Mapper
Experience: I have been map for about 15 months i think?.. and i have map for a few succeful server's.

Reward: 15% Donation and a GM character!

Thank you, No0Bii

Last edited:
Name: Alex (Pitufo)
Language: Spanish, English and Portuguese
Type: Scripter
Experience: I haven been scripting for 3 years now, i can script anything except spells. My proof work can be found all over this forum. The programming languages i know aare LUA, PHP, and C++!

Name: Betoo
Language: Spanish, English
Type: MApper
Experience: I been mapping for a while, about 5 years i believe. since 7.1, got really good experience and well im almost available all time

[email protected]

Last edited:
Ana arabi :D i also know how to write in english and french >:]
but i am not good at mapping haahaha but i can help people and be a good tutor or GM

-> [email protected]

Post some screen shots of the Evolution map you have created. Anything special?

Post some screen shots of the Evolution map you have created. Anything special?

I have not done as much factice waiting to get a team together, but I have changed a bit in the city ..

no0bii.jpg

I will change evrything to desert climate.

Back