• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Evolution Team Zyber OT - Need a Mapper!

sebbe hbk

Mapper - Hoster
Reaction score
zyberheader.jpg

Hello my name is Adam and im seeking for a team to make a Edited Evolution 8.60

We are going to start the project from scratch to avoid buggs and small glitches.

The server will be PvP or Enforced.
The server will have a VIP-system. (Includes VIP-land, More tps, Bigger houses in VIP-land.)
Events.
Donation items. (Includes Skull remover, Tp scroll etc.)
And more...

These is what we need. (Open=I still searching for that job. Closed=I dont need it, or already have it)
Hoster - Closed.
Web designer - Closed.
Mapper - Open at the moment. Can be open soon. We really need a mapper quickly. We want the mapper to map hunting grounds and VIP area etc.
Scripter - Closed. (Includes Monster script, Npc, Globalevents etc.) As Scripter we need more than just one man to that ofc.

They who gets the job will be rewarded with the highest rank on the server. The server is going to be added to a dedicated server. If the server earn more than just +-0 the staff will also be rewarded with money.

Send a PM if interested! :) Or just comment and i will take contact with you.

Zyber Staff

[EDIT]

Mapper is Open!

The mapper needs to have experience in Map editor. We specially need help with Quests and 2 Cities, 1 in orginal city and 1 in the Vip Area.

Please use this template when you apply to our team:

Code:
Name:
Skype/MSN:
Currently involved in any projects?:
Post a Screenshot of your work, if possible:

Last edited:
Sorry, but thats me, if u like it then hello, if u don't, better to keep it quiet.
And I say that cuz I can see it from ur info.

Last edited:
If you are mapper, why dont you map by yourself? x)

Just a question.

i'd be interested in trying out my mapping skills, ive been practicin g for quite a while but havent been in a project as a mapper, ever xD

@Zeikh As i wrote before, we are starting the map from scratch. It will take ages if i will map all the huntinggrounds, quest, VIP-land etc.

Back