• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolutions are REBORNED!

All evolution maps are gay :D

+1..

Dudes, this is not a place where you can say my evo owns, you all got a advertisment thread, there you can discuss those things as you can clearly see the OP said

Is it just me or is there like 1000 more EVO maps in otservlist??? :D :D :D
Finally, love evo

He didnt say which one is best, or which one you prefer that people would play, so stop it..
You're being very childish

Of course is not.. Donio i don't know why you even think that..

You ot is not even close to good jaj

@UP
It does not jaja

Best Modern EVO servers (2009, 2010)

Natala VAPus, Emporia VAPus, Dominance-Online, Tibera

All of them died i think.. But yes.. those were the best modern time EVO's..

By modern i refer to 8.5+ versions.. not the old evolutions back in the 7.6..

:wub:

Dominance-Online were of coruse the best Evolution server, but it died because we couldn't handle the bugs & we didn't update it so often.

Anyways, I'am going to open even better Evo that is better than Dominance-Online ;)

I dont say that Evo Maps are great, but every single evo map is better than that lame Real Maps from now....

Honestly, im sick of yet another remakes of evolution ots, its so outdated, guys be creative it's fckin annoying when u look for good custom map and you see "remade of evolution map" and just facepalm.

Sweddy ur also annoying with this "my ot is da'best" ur ots suck monkey balls cause its evolution, nothing would change it.

Everyone can edit a map, but nearly nobody can make a beast map from scratch.

Back