• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolutions remake

Mine's better :D! But I won't post anything unless my server will start.

Try to revamp graveyard and demona.

But mine was remade with Yalahar city sprites. Sorry, but now it's top secret :D. Anyways, there's ALOT of mistakes in mountains. (I mean original mountains.) every of them is filled with mistakes :F

But mine was remade with Yalahar city sprites. Sorry, but now it's top secret :D. Anyways, there's ALOT of mistakes in mountains. (I mean original mountains.) every of them is filled with mistakes :F

What do you mean whit mistakes?

better than original one. I might use this map. THank you and of course rep++ for ya! :)

How can you rate this above average?

It's like 4/10..

Where are the world heading?... *shaking my head*

megusta ese map para un server pero si kojees el map editor y el templo t lo kurras un poko t daria un 8/10

I wish to god evolutions hadn't been destroyed by all the piss poor servers that used it thinking they were going to be better than the other 50000 servers useing it. It could have been and awsome map with just a little work :/.

Back