• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Evonia: The new Tibian Revolution

Guice

;]
Reaction score
Evonia
"The new Tibian Revolution"

Information
Hi!
Evonia is a new and fresh project, founded by me - Guice. This is just a small project for now, but we will grow and hopefully become one of the best. I know what it takes to develope and manage a project. I've been an active open-tibia player for years now. I got this perfect server in my head which I want to create. I'm just looking for mappers atm because the project is new. Our main priority for now is the mapping part. I will only accept active and experienced mappers.
We are going to use the old evolution map because I just love it. Why? When I play on a good evoution server I get the real open-tibia feeling. We will revamp everything, make everything bigger. Every piece will be detailed in perfection by our mappers. The map is going to be huge! Perhaps 10x bigger than the original - if not even more. We will have 100+ new hunting spots and lots of new quests. The hunting spots will not be bad and auto-borded. It will be the opposite! Big areas, well detailed and made by mappers with lots of creativity and experience. It will be very realistic and rpg;ish map. The only difference is, you'll get teleported to the hunting spots. I, myself is a huge fan of homemade maps etc. But the evolution culture was a revolution of open-tibia. Nowadays, there's ony noobs hosting evolution servers and the rates are overpowered. I would like to change that. I will use all my spare time to create this amazing server.

Application
✧ What is your real name? ✧
✧ What is your age or date of birth? ✧
✧ What country are you from? ✧
✧ What country do you currently live in? ✧
✧ What languages do you speak? ✧
✧ What is your Email Address & MSN? ✧
✧ How long have you been involved in open tibia? ✧
✧ Why should we choose you over someone else? ✧
✧ Please provide an example of something you have created. ✧
Post your application here, not via PM.

More info will be added later.

Guice.
© 2012 Evonia. All rights reserved.

My advice to you.

Pick someone that is still in the learning process (RAW learning). Then they will learn more and stay around.
Good luck!

✧ Justin Hachey ✧
✧ 18 march 3 1993 [03/03/1993] ✧
✧ Canada-New Brunswick-Moncton ✧
✧ Canada-New Brunswick-Moncton ✧
✧ English and thats about it ✧
[email protected]
✧ About 4-5 Years ✧
✧ I dunno i get crazy ideas in my head on howto map sttuff, check out my little map [poopserv.no-ip.org ✧
✧ This is one of many Custome Tree House typed houses on my server!
house1.jpg ✧​

Map is going to be huge? Good luck with that dude. Don't waste your time trying to create a big-time project, create something small and build on it 1 step at a time.

Agreed with Leftwing, but I'll still apply.

✧ What is your real name? ✧ Tanner J. Walker
✧ What is your age or date of birth? ✧ 16
✧ What country are you from? ✧ United States
✧ What country do you currently live in? ✧ United States
✧ What languages do you speak? ✧ English
✧ What is your Email Address & MSN? ✧ [email protected]
✧ How long have you been involved in open tibia? ✧ 3-4 months
✧ Why should we choose you over someone else? ✧ I am learning to map, and I am excelling quite gracefully and I would like to get involved in a project.
✧ Please provide an example of something you have created. ✧
2f0ejgy.png

✧ Fredrik Ekeberg ✧
✧ 1995, Im 17 ✧
✧ Sweden✧
✧ Sweden ✧
✧ English, a bit spanish and ofcourse Swedish. ✧
✧ I won't write it down here, sending it in PM if your intrested of my mapping. ✧
✧ I'v been involved in Open Tibia for around 4 years by now, with a few breaks. ✧
✧ Beacuse I have the creative parts thats needed and I love the Evolution map too. Me, myself and I have also been hosting and mapping for a few bigger Open Tibia servers before, like for exaple evolera.org ✧
ImageShack Album - 2 images

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting

just some small parts... If you want to see more of something, PM me back. I'll answer with my Email, skype or MSN and the things you wish to see! :)

Kind Regards, Winzer.

Back