• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EVORA - The birth of a new project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score

2z54wvn.png

Evora now has it's own webpage on Tumblr, you can view it HERE, Latest pictures will be shown first and oldest pictures are shown last.

DEVELOPER(S)
Peroxide (Peroxide)
Danny_ (Danny_)
Archez (Archez)
Amaya (Amaya)
Sharp (Sharp)
Cykotitan (Cykotitan)
Aftonbladet (Aftonbladet)

SCRIPTER(S)
Cykotitan (Cykotitan)
Sonik (Sonik)

Peroxide (Peroxide)
Amaya (Amaya)
Sharp (Sharp)
Aftonbladet (Aftonbladet)
Blez (Blez)

3013rx1.png

xc86sz.png

an0xfl.png

sb2ecy.png

kng2c.png

119m9ds.png

5bcunb.png

28qgzk.png

29vxn5s.png

2exygdx.png

e0lu1e.png

28ic19t.png

sowthg.png

2guglu0.png

wk2pva.png

15q96ky.png

rqyy2o.png

65q1ig.png

2hxucly.png

2d0zwnc.png

2r77t68.png

2hgfj0k.png

Aftonbladet (1) Magnetico (2,3,4)

6vurOGS1Jw.png

9EtB2w2J.png

Evora is one of the newest projects on OtLand, it is going to be a custom RPG server with unique features, when the servers up we hope we'll have a great PvP base, we already have some features for the PvP parts of it. Won't say what though. But stay tuned to this thread to see the latest pictures and ideas that come out of Evora.

Please take some time to join our OtLand group here
if you're planning on playing the server when it is released.

Wanna' keep up to date with all the latest information? Add [email protected] on your MSN account. Here you can join a chat with all of the Evora staff and other people from the OtLand community that are interested in Evora.
//Peroxide

Last edited:
Peroxide... I saw u starting a thousand projects that never became reality, I'm not saying that you should stop with that, that's just boring IMO

Don't Judge it already! It looks great to be honest we've made quite some plan, and we aren't jumping too fast into any conclusions either. This is a project to entertain both the forum and hopefully featuring players.

- Nice picture +1

Peroxide... I saw u starting a thousand projects that never became reality, I'm not saying that you should stop with that, that's just boring IMO

Ye, but unlike my other projects we never made a plan for the map, I have sketches of a minimap, where the spawns will be located, a few starting quest ideas.
Please let me know if you guys would prefer the server with or without a Rookgaard. We plan on keeping the original vocations and spells, promotions will still be 20,000.

You should really try to write a story which leads you through the whole game. Not just seperate quests. When you have a story like that, you can do lots of side-quests etc.

You should really try to write a story which leads you through the whole game. Not just seperate quests. When you have a story like that, you can do lots of side-quests etc.

Will do when I'm home :)

Rlly got faith in U guys, hope U can make a nice server together! =3

(ye, rookgard is pro!)

Last edited:
Will still be helping them, but as of now I'm still unable to access the SVN to upload maps for it.

You just have to admit that you are bored to not map the way you want to map ;)

Ye, but unlike my other projects we never made a plan for the map, I have sketches of a minimap, where the spawns will be located, a few starting quest ideas.
Please let me know if you guys would prefer the server with or without a Rookgaard. We plan on keeping the original vocations and spells, promotions will still be 20,000.

Rookgaard would be nice for some, but as many players don't like it there should be an option to skip it.

Do you have any exp/ skill rates in mind yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back