• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exactly why i asked u to make cavebotting illegal mark

dart fule

Reaction score
as you see people are already abusing the fucking tasks for rares. its retarded that you let them still cavebot away.
just saying that kinda pisses me off because i dont cavebot:mad:

as you see people are already abusing the fucking tasks for rares. its retarded that you let them still cavebot away.
just saying that kinda pisses me off because i dont cavebot:mad:

bots will allways exists ...
even on WoW ...
get used to it or use bot :p

Bot prohibided and punished by banning=10-15 players online
No bot restriction at all=160 players online

Dude there are cheats in every game, be prepared for people having auto-healer and cavebotter in real life too! xD

Bot prohibided and punished by banning=10-15 players online
No bot restriction at all=160 players online

Dude there are cheats in every game, be prepared for people having auto-healer and cavebotter in real life too! xD

maybe not 15 more like 40 or 50 but not more ....
+ ppl use mc tooo !!!!!

LOL PEOPLE BOT ON RL TIBIA YES,BUT THEY GET BANNED FOR 30 DAYS. on this ot u get a swat on the wrist and jailed till ss. nothing really bot happens

LOL PEOPLE BOT ON RL TIBIA YES,BUT THEY GET BANNED FOR 30 DAYS. on this ot u get a swat on the wrist and jailed till ss. nothing really bot happens

true .... but afk botting and not to be afk is a big thing ...
i mean 4h after jailed =ban
and like under 1h in jail like a warning for botting next time 10 days ban or something :p

that would do something

actually, you get instant deletion on detected cavebotting on rl tibia now, but just check tibia... they went from 60k players to 20-30k players lols

and we know moonhawk, their server they had before was a diaster when banners got banned all the time going from 300 players to 20~

Back