• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Exaioros Avatar

epaminombas

Reaction score
pictest.png

The project is called Avatar Exaioros, we are working on it at a time in conjunction with other projects that have already online.

I have not done the map, I'm just using any one to make and test systems / folds (If anyone is interested in joining the team in whatever role post here or add me on messenger and tell me which area would like to participate )

messenger: leonardo_t.i.c @ hotmail.com

I made a video preview showing few things:

-I used the 9.60 version of the tibia as a base and altered it for their own version 00:01
-Made some changes to the sources for the operation of some new scripts
- I showed the book 1 of each fold with the shortcut icons to use spells and cooldowns to icons = (+ 2 has magic books each fold which will be shown only at the launch of the project)
- Showed folder to use water that is necessary to fold the container of water and being near the water, and each uses magic given many% of the water container. The Container can be loaded using it under water or using a spell that draws water from the ice.

[video=youtube;tgnE27mb4U0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tgnE27mb4U0[/video]

Back