• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Exchange 10.41 Server Version 10.55

f.silva

Reaction score
I'm trying to change the version of the server to 10:41 10:55 .

So I changed the version of the map to 10:55 ...

I went in and changed definitions.h the sources :
Code:
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MIN 1055
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAX 1055
#define CLIENT_VERSION_STR " 10:55 "

I changed the version items.otb by 10:55 tb ...

open the regular server , only when I take debug log

8nbsQQErA.png

src : https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver

Seems like it's enough, damn these new animations look.. strange?
If somebody needs items.otb 10.55: http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/TBAEG/items.otb
Taken from rme build 142.
Did you know also all packets which i have to add in protocolgame.cpp? ; d i still newbie in this shit thread omg xD

Did you know also all packets which i have to add in protocolgame.cpp? ; d i still newbie in this shit thread omg xD
I just followed Summs instructions.

Edit. You can get it working by following those instructions, but seems like it requires more work > some new animations etc. cause debug (looking into it now)
Though I have to say that I have 0 experience on source side.

Last edited:
It works? o_O
zMfcuzb.png

Yeah, it works but requires some more changes to make it work "properly"
>More things need to be changed. (debugs on certain events e.g player:say, many monsters debug the client (not sure what they do to cause it yet))

zMfcuzb.png

Yeah, it works but requires some more changes to make it work "properly"
>More things need to be changed. (debugs on certain events e.g player:say, many monsters debug the client (not sure what they do to cause it yet))

Bro can u send me your tfs compiled on pm? i cant compile my tfs 1.1. with visual studio 2012... i will download 2013 version soon who is capable to compile my tfs :(
Really please :p

Bro can u send me your tfs compiled on pm? i cant compile my tfs 1.1. with visual studio 2012... i will download 2013 version soon who is capable to compile my tfs :(
Really please :p
Sorry, I am running the server on linux.

Anyone got idea what should be changed?
When a monster does health damage the client debugs.
  • First I thought the debug was caused by the "damage" message but "doTargetCombatHealth(0, player, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE, -5, -5, CONST_ME_DRAWBLOOD)" works fine.
  • It also debugs when you try to heal, when the message should pop "you healed yourself plapla"
  • Then I thought that maybe it has something to do with the serverlog message, but if I got mana shield on the debug won't occur.
My wild guess is that something in game.cpp should be changed, though.

Anyone got idea what should be changed?
When a monster does health damage the client debugs.
  • First I thought the debug was caused by the "damage" message but "doTargetCombatHealth(0, player, COMBAT_PHYSICALDAMAGE, -5, -5, CONST_ME_DRAWBLOOD)" works fine.
  • It also debugs when you try to heal, when the message should pop "you healed yourself plapla"
  • Then I thought that maybe it has something to do with the serverlog message, but if I got mana shield on the debug won't occur.
My wild guess is that something in game.cpp should be changed, though.
i dont even know, i will do the same thing like you, then ill try fix bugs ;)

forgot, which server are you upgraded? 10.54 or 10.41 client?

Last edited:
Lacked one thing and think I may have more to version 10.60, I'm not sure, I know that after that change other bytes.

How to debug I changed messages.

const.h
Code:
enum MessageClasses {
   MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE     = 0x04, /*FIXME Blue message in the console*/
   MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_RED     = 0x0E, /*Red message in the console*/
   MESSAGE_STATUS_DEFAULT     = 0x11, /*White message at the bottom of the game window and in the console*/
   MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING     = 0x12, /*Red message in game window and in the console*/
   MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE     = 0x13, /*White message in game window and in the console*/
   MESSAGE_STATUS_SMALL     = 0x15, /*White message at the bottom of the game window"*/
   MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR       = 0x16, /*Green message in game window and in the console*/
   MESSAGE_DAMAGE_DEALT     = 0x17,
   MESSAGE_DAMAGE_RECEIVED     = 0x18,
   MESSAGE_HEALED       = 0x19,
   MESSAGE_EXPERIENCE       = 0x1A,
   MESSAGE_DAMAGE_OTHERS     = 0x1B,
   MESSAGE_HEALED_OTHERS     = 0x1C,
   MESSAGE_EXPERIENCE_OTHERS     = 0x1D,
   MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT     = 0x1E, /*White message at the bottom of the game window and in the console*/
   MESSAGE_LOOT       = 0x1F,
   MESSAGE_EVENT_ORANGE     = 0x24, /*Orange message in the console*/
   MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE   = 0x25  /*Orange message in the console*/
};

If you look at the update I did to Otclient you should be able to figure out what needs to be changed in the protocol.
You might not only need to change what the server sends but also parse what the client sends.

A new message type was added which caused many of them to be increased by 1.

My post was refering to 10.55, 10.71 needs some more changes.

If you look at the update I did to Otclient you should be able to figure out what needs to be changed in the protocol.
You might not only need to change what the server sends but also parse what the client sends.

A new message type was added which caused many of them to be increased by 1.

My post was refering to 10.55, 10.71 needs some more changes.

Could post the changes to 10.71 ?

Who can help upgrade TSF 1.0 to 10.71 client?
10.54 working for me.
But when i run tfs on 10.71 i have disconnect. Problem with login.

I have the same problem that paola92 has.
Someone knows what to do just to make login works?
All the other versions < 10.53 works properly.

Back