• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EXCHANGE - 7.4 99% complete server for character with hellmassiveamount of money:)

Ist

Reaction score
Hey there
check out this:
http://otland.net/f251/7-4-no-name-100-rl-incomming-opinions-suggestions-advertisment-166550/

100% real tibia quests, 100% real tibia monsters, signs, books, npcs, actions scripts. Even quests like paradox works, over 150-160 quests from that tibia, over 800 houses. Epic quests like spike sword etc.
Server is working under edited avesta with edited. Files like iomapserize.cpp etc have been edited to make best memory usage. Client working - 7.72 so dx9/opengl works

Looking for highest offer to exchange, server works approx 60€ (ive sold linux-sources only for 30€), of course I do fully understand that I will get way lower worth character. Exchanging that because studies are starting soon and I'd rather play tibia to relax myself than work on the server. I will be accepting accounts without rec keys. We may use an otland moderator as a middleman / shadowcores GM. If you wish to access the server and test it by yourself before exchanging there is not a problem just drop me a PM with offer.

Last edited: