• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts exchanger lever

nefinoo

Carnage.flv
Solutions
Reaction score
Could you help me to make a revscript where a player can change up to a maximum of 100 items, clicking on a "machine" and it displays a modal, where the player can choose which items they want to receive, this with a cost of 100gp per item changed , with conditions such as that you can only put 100 items in the red box where the items will go to change
ejemplso.png

I need a better explanation.. or some pictures..
I can't wrap my head around what you're wanting

I need a better explanation.. or some pictures..
I can't wrap my head around what you're wanting
Captura de pantalla 2023-07-09 204849.png
That you can put items on the table with the red tablecloth up to a maximum of 100 of the same item, do not let another item be put if there are more than 100 or try to put a different item; when you use the machine in front of you (even the side of the table where you threw the items) it shows you a menu of X items for which you can change the item(s) that are already on the table, it charges you a commission for the amount of items (if you change 17 demon armor and want to get 17 demon helmet, I charge you 1k for each change making a total of 17k), or when using the machine it shows you a message that there are no items on the table, or you cannot change the item that is on the table because it is not on the list of items that you can change and to give an example let's say you can change: demon helmet, demon armor, demon legs and demon shield among themselves.

Back