• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Exercise weapon don't cansle once you loggout (OTBR)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
Hi,
(I did ask an Administrator on Discord group but did not get an awnser about it.) - Discovered 19th may 2020
I found some really huge Issue which I want to see if it's possible to solve.
The Issue In words are that if you logout while training with an exercise weapon it doesn't cansle. If you compleatley loggout than you woun't be able to train ever agin. Not even at SS.
Check this, I logout and log back in. It continues to train like I just stood there.
a9adda202beccea99075ae9941f6e7bb.gif

Things that might be useful to solve this:
opentibiabr/otservbr-global (https://github.com/opentibiabr/otservbr-global) --- everything Inside

Attatched actions vv

Attachments

• exercise_training.lua
    5.3 KB · Views: 9 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Logout for 3s, maby you to fast relog and script between logout and login script don't triger event to check player still login
What I've seen, even if you move. Unless you attack once away from the spot It will cansle. If you loggout in general while training. Your training is gone, you can never use the exercise weapons agin.

I did explain this. It counts on position. You can do whatever you want, even move out and back in to where you started the training. If the attack isn't where it started, It woun't cansle.

Back