• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exeta res

Kjhgfd

Reaction score
hello guys
i want spell work like exeta res but when use this spell on ranger monster like orc spearman and elf and hunter on all monster attack you from ranger way change it to normal monster like dwarf demon hydra whatever the name
i use tfs 0.4 and im so sorry for my bad english

hello guys
i want spell work like exeta res but when use this spell on ranger monster like orc spearman and elf and hunter on all monster attack you from ranger way change it to normal monster like dwarf demon hydra whatever the name

Ah, what you want is a function to remove the flag of target distance (<flag targetdistance="4" /> for example) of a monster once the spell is casted on him. I'll try to work it out but I'm new to scripting so I'm not sure if I can make it

hello guys

Well I didn't quite work it out but I made a spell that would make the creature static, which means he's not moving at all. maybe you can use that until someone posts you the correct script you need .. here is what I made
Code:
local combat = Combat()
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
combat:setArea(createCombatArea(AREA_SQUARE1X1))

local condition = Condition(CONDITION_HASTE)
condition:setParameter(CONDITION_PARAM_TICKS, 2200000)
condition:setFormula(-1500)
combat:setCondition(condition)

--combat:setCallback(CALLBACK_PARAM_TARGETCREATURE, "onTargetCreature")

function onCastSpell(creature, variant)
    return combat:execute(creature, variant)
end

Back