• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Exeta res

aqubjukr

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I was wondering if you can remove the flag of a monster temporarily?

In this case, change the runonhealth flag to 0 for 6 seconds and then return to normal?

(I'm trying to make exeta res the same as global, but I'm not getting it at all)

OPTION: If n to change runonhealth, another option would be to force the monster to follow in the player if possible.

Exeta res:
C++:
local combat = Combat()
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_BLUE)
combat:setArea(createCombatArea(AREA_SQUARE1X1))

function onTargetCreature(creature, target)
    return doChallengeCreature(creature, target)
end

combat:setCallback(CALLBACK_PARAM_TARGETCREATURE, "onTargetCreature")

function onCastSpell(creature, variant)
    return combat:execute(creature, variant)
end

What is runonhealth flag? :p
Poor translation perhaps?

exeta res makes monsters change their target to the caster. It targets any monster in a 1x square around the caster.
This is instant. Do you want to ensure that the target is locked to the caster for 6 seconds?

That is how does it work on real Tibia, You set monster flag to like (example) <flag runonhealth="250" /> and then after it runs for 1-3 seconds (depends on how long it takes to heal) if you didn't kill it, monster heals itself until health is higher than 250 then it comes back and attacks you.
You want to disable the runonhealth by setting it to 0 for 6 seconds then after this it back to normal and monster runs far away? Explain more.

Flags are not dynamic, this cannot be done without modifying the source and copying monsterType flags into the Monster class and reworking flag code to prioritize Monster class flags instead of monsterType.

I want to make the monster follow obligatory for 6 seconds who used the spell.
(I thought if removing the monster's runonhealth flag might be an option)
After 6 seconds the monsters would resume running normally.
But if there is a way to do it otherwise I will be accepting too, I just want to fix the spell.

Ps: Sorry for the bad english :/

Back