• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exevo holy shit lux

raybow

Less QQ more Pew Pew
Reaction score
Okay its like 4:34 am, However i was browsing through the spell book and saw an interesting spell. Self destruct. I was wondering, who else would think it would be cool to have a spell called self destruct. A spell that KILLS YOU, but damages your surroundings (9x9 squares, like an exori rai) for HALF your mana and HALF your hp.

hahah, this might sound silly, but I'm being dead serious, if your traped and going to die anyways, might as well go out in a boom!

Details of the spell could be:

xxx
xxx
xxx

You're in the center. Takes away the remaining of your soul points but you need to have at least 100 soul points, and does half your mana/hp damage to your opponents. For example: if you had 20k hp and 10k mana, you'd do 10k+ 5k, a total of 15k on the surrounding enemies! Also make it so that, if you do suicide bomb yourself, Blessings do not work. That way, it really is a last resort thing, instead of the losing 2 levels or so.

Obviously we don't want a lot of suicide bombers, so lets make this a spell for level 800+ or so.

leave comments and feedback haha

That would be completely kick ass. Get a kill from the grave! haha. It would have to cost 110 soul points or so it would make it difficult to use it twice but enough to make you have to save your soul points, It would be bullshit for someone to use it with 1 soul point if thats all they had left. Also, so the spell wouldn't be overused and maybe it could be the lvl 1k spell.

I think a couple more customs spells that had some cool ass names would be nice to have. Would keep the server interesting compared to other servers.

Last edited:
Obviously we don't want a lot of suicide bombers, so lets make this a spell for level 800+ or so.

leave comments and feedback haha

I don't think this will work out, cuz if you havnt noticed your whole team is above 1k i think and the brs are most likley all like 800+ and umm oh yeah 3/4 of the server is lvl 800+ if this was to work it would need the level requirement to be raised, if a team was to jump a lvl 1k and he knew he was gunna die since his team isnt on he can go out with a boom. So im saying it should be lvl 1k?

Anyways fun idea nonetheless.

Lol lookat the guild Unstoppables, they are not mostly level 800's lol

i gotta say thats a sick way to go out with a bang but like nok said make a few other custom spells too

(9x9 squares, like an exori rai)

Details of the spell could be:

xxx
xxx
xxx

I read this when you first posted it, then I just re-read it.

9x9 would be
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

xD

op idea. think about 5 suicide bombers running at you

think about not being a char lover.

I read this when you first posted it, then I just re-read it.

9x9 would be
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

xD

think about not being a char lover.

if 5 enemy people run at me suiciding, i'd laugh, because i highly doubt one of them would being a char lover :p

if 5 enemy people run at me suiciding, i'd laugh, because i highly doubt one of them would being a char lover :p

I'm talking about the guy who said it was OP because 5 people running at him suiciding bombing would insta kill him. He's a char lover.

Back