• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exhausted, annoying?.

Aboww

Reaction score
Well, here's no exhaust on this ot with runes. And when i play on my knight i die cuz of using a spell and then i cant heal for about 1 sec or so. And by the time i can heal i die and that's rlyl annoying, could someone fix this without screwing every spell up to be no exhaust for spells?

Well, here's no exhaust on this ot with runes. And when i play on my knight i die cuz of using a spell and then i cant heal for about 1 sec or so. And by the time i can heal i die and that's rlyl annoying, could someone fix this without screwing every spell up to be no exhaust for spells?

it's called being able to play and use your brain?

who the fuck make a non-heal spell when he's at a monster that surley could kill you anysec it want? <.<

just heal and atk when you're atk Rotworms or whatever you die by... and problem solved? ey?

Back