• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Exhaustion in Npc

tiag0_bn

Reaction score
hello forum people! I need your help!
I have some npc that use the bring to me system and I would like to put an exhaustion on this command.
Today the player uses it quickly via rotkeys... where no one else can get it.... to avoid this I would like to put 3-5 for each time the command is used.

can anybody help me?

Lua:
--------------------By Jpkulik!----------------------------
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
-- Set the greeting message.
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, HelloText)
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end
local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)

local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid

if (msgcontains(msg, 'bring') and msgcontains(msg, 'me') and msgcontains(msg, 'to') and msgcontains(msg, 'carlin') and (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 110) == TRUE then
        doTeleportThing(cid,{x=32387, y=31820, z=7})
        npcHandler:addFocus(cid)
        else
         selfSay('Sorry, you don\'t have enough money.')
        end
    elseif (msgcontains(msg, 'bring') and msgcontains(msg, 'me') and msgcontains(msg, 'to') and msgcontains(msg, 'ab\'dendriel') and (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 130) == TRUE then
        doTeleportThing(cid,{x=32734, y=31669, z=7})
        else
        end
    elseif (msgcontains(msg, 'bring') and msgcontains(msg, 'me') and msgcontains(msg, 'to') and msgcontains(msg, 'venore') and (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 170) == TRUE then
        doTeleportThing(cid,{x=32954, y=32022, z=7})
        else
        end
    elseif (msgcontains(msg, 'bring') and msgcontains(msg, 'me') and msgcontains(msg, 'to') and msgcontains(msg, 'edron') and (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 110) == TRUE then
        doTeleportThing(cid,{x=33176, y=31764, z=7})
        else
        end
    elseif (msgcontains(msg, 'bring') and msgcontains(msg, 'me') and msgcontains(msg, 'to') and msgcontains(msg, 'port') and msgcontains(msg, 'hope') and (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid))) then
    if isPremium(cid) == TRUE then
        if doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 160) == TRUE then
        doTeleportThing(cid,{x=32532, y=32784, z=7})
        else
        end
       end         
    end
    return true
end       
---------------------------------------MENSAGES CONFIG--------------------------------------------
local HelloText = 'Hello |PLAYERNAME|. Welcome to my Boat!'
local HelpText = 'Do you need help?I can tell you some {destinations}.'
local DestinationText = 'I can take you to {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Venore}, {Edron} and {Darashia}.'           
local CitysText = 'I can take you to {Carlin}, {Ab\'Dendriel}, {Kazordoon}, {Venore}, {Edron}, {Darashia}.' 
local JobText = 'Im an Captain, and this is my Boat.'                                                                 
---------------------------------------END MENSAGES CONFIG----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------CARLIN CONFIG----------------------------------------------
local CarlinPosition = {x=32388, y=31821, z=7}              ----> Destination from Carlin Boat <----
local CarlinCost = 110                          ----> Cost to Travel for Carlin    <----
carlin = true                                            ---->TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working<----
---------------------------------------END CARLIN CONFIG------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------AB'DENDRIEL CONFIG-----------------------------------------
local AbDendrielPosition = {x=32734, y=31669, z=7}     ----> Destination from Ab\'Dendriel Boat <----
local AbDendrielCost = 130                     ----> Cost to Travel for Ab\'Dendriel    <----
AbDendriel = true                                 ----> TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working    <----
---------------------------------------END AB'DENDRIEL CONFIG-------------------------------------

---------------------------------------VENORE CONFIG----------------------------------------------
local VenorePosition = {x=32954, y=32022, z=7}              ----> Destination from Venore Boat <----
local VenoreCost = 170                          ----> Cost to Travel for Venore    <----
Venore = true                                          ----> TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working<---
---------------------------------------END VENORE CONFIG------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------THAIS CONFIG-----------------------------------------------
local ThaisPosition = {x=32313, y=32212, z=7}                ----> Destination from Thais Boat <----
local ThaisCost = 110                           ----> Cost to Travel for Thais    <----
Thais = true                                           ---->TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working<---
---------------------------------------END THAIS CONFIG-------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------EDRON CONFIG-----------------------------------------------
local EdronPosition = {x=33176, y=31764, z=7}                ----> Destination from Edron Boat <----
local EdronCost = 110                                          ----> Cost to Travel for Edron    <----
Edron = true                                           ----> TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working<--
---------------------------------------END EDRON CONFIG-------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------DARASHIA CONFIG--------------------------------------------
local DarashiaPosition = {x=33290, y=32481, z=7}          ----> Destination from Darashia Boat <----
local DarashiaCost = 10

----> Cost to Travel for Darashia    <----
Darashia = false                                        ----> TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working <----
---------------------------------------END DARASHIA CONFIG----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------PORT HOPE CONFIG-------------------------------------------
local PortHopePosition = {x=32532, y=32784, z=7}         ----> Destination from Port Hope Boat <----
local PortHopeCost = 160                                      ----> Cost to Travel for Port Hope    <----
PortHope = true                                     ----> TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working  <----
---------------------------------------END PORT HOPE CONFIG---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------ANKRAHMUN CONFIG-------------------------------------------
local AnkPosition = {x=33092, y=32884, z=7}              ----> Destination from Ankrahmun Boat <----
local AnkCost = 150                                  ----> Cost to Travel for Ankrahmun    <----
Ank = false                                       ----> TRUE:Working/FALSE:Not Working  <----
---------------------------------------END ANKRAHMUN CONFIG---------------------------------------

---CARLIN-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local CarlinText = 'Do you want to Travel to Carlin for 110 gold coins?'
local CarlinTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local NoTravel = 'Sorry, i do not travel to this city..'
local CarlinLvl = 8
local CarlinPremium = false --True/false

--Carlin--
if carlin == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = CarlinText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = CarlinPremium, level = CarlinLvl, cost = CarlinCost, destination = CarlinPosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = CarlinTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'carlin'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End Carlin--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Venore-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local VenoreText = 'Do you want to Travel to Venore for 170 gold coins?'
local VenoreTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local VenoreLvl = 8
local VenorePremium = false --True/false

--Venore--
if Venore == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'venore'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = VenoreText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = VenorePremium, level = VenoreLvl, cost = VenoreCost, destination = VenorePosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = VenoreTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'venore'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End Venore--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Kazordoon-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local KazordoonText = 'Do you want to Travel to Kazordoon for 10 gold coins?'
local KazordoonTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local KazordoonLvl = 8
local KazordoonPremium = false --True/false

--Kazordoon--
if Kazordoon == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'kazordoon'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = KazordoonText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = KazordoonPremium, level = KazordoonLvl, cost = KazordoonCost, destination = KazordoonPosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = KazordoonTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'venore'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End Venore--

---Thais-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local ThaisText = 'Do you want to Travel to Thais for 110 gold coins?'
local ThaisTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local ThaisLvl = 8
local ThaisPremium = false --True/false

--Thais--
if Thais == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = ThaisText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = ThaisPremium, level = ThaisLvl, cost = ThaisCost, destination = ThaisPosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = ThaisTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'thais'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End Thais--

---AbDendriel-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local AbDendrielText = 'Do you want to Travel to Ab\'Dendriel for 130 gold coins?'
local AbDendrielTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local AbDendrielLvl = 8
local AbDendrielPremium = false --True/false

--AbDendriel--
if AbDendriel == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ab\'dendriel'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = AbDendrielText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = AbDendrielPremium, level = AbDendrielLvl, cost = AbDendrielCost, destination = AbDendrielPosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = AbDendrielTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ab\'dendriel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End AbDendriel--

---Edron-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local EdronText = 'Do you want to Travel to Edron for 110 gold coins?'
local EdronTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local EdronLvl = 8
local EdronPremium = false --True/false

--Edron--
if Edron == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'edron'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = EdronText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = EdronPremium, level = EdronLvl, cost = EdronCost, destination = EdronPosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = EdronTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'edron'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End AbDendriel--

---Darashia-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local DarashiaText = 'Do you want to Travel to Darashia for 60 gold coins?'
local DarashiaTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local DarashiaLvl = 8
local DarashiaPremium = false --True/false

--Darashia--
if Darashia == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = DarashiaText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = DarashiaPremium, level = DarashiaLvl, cost = DarashiaCost, destination = DarashiaPosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = DarashiaTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End Darashia--

---Port Hope-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local PortHopeText = 'Do you want to Travel to Port Hope for 160 gold coins?'
local PortHopeTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local PortHopeLvl = 8
local PortHopePremium = false --True/false

--Port Hope--
if PortHope == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'port hope'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = PortHopeText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = PortHopePremium, level = PortHopeLvl, cost = PortHopeCost, destination = PortHopePosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = PortHopeTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'port hope'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End Port Hope--

---Ankrahmun-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
local AnkText = 'Do you want to Travel to Ankrahmun for 10 gold coins?'
local AnkTextNo = 'Ok, come back when you want then!'
local AnkLvl = 8
local AnkPremium = false --True/false

--Ankrahmun--
if Ank == true then
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ankrahmun'}, 
StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = AnkText })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = AnkPremium, level = AnkLvl, cost = AnkCost, destination = AnkPosition })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = AnkTextNo })
else
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'ankrahmun'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = NoTravel })
end
--End Ankrahmun--

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'destination'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = DestinationText })
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = JobText })
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'citys'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = CityText })
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = HelpText })

-- Makes sure the npc reacts when you say hi, bye etc.
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back