• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exist tool for clear all items in the map like armors, food, etc?

Exist?

• Sure.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

NvSo

NvSo is there!
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all, wanted to know if there is any tool to remove the map items such as armor, food, jewelry, and all those who are like garbage, this from the world.otbm i'm watching RME and I can just delete the items one by one and too many I should remove the question is:

Exist is this tool?, Someone will have to supply me?

Sorry my english i use translator. Thanks in advance

i guess you can use the search function in rme, search the ids you want to delete and delete them

One by one?

Not exist a tool with function os delete all trash of the map?

Last edited by a moderator:
when you search a id, in rme appears all the objects with that id so you can delete them by id and not object by object, i think

I use by it mode.. and is so hard add id one by one take a lot of time

No exist utility for delete a sample a list of items id?

2152, 2151, 2399 etc etc.. all at once?

Last edited by a moderator:
If only, but you can delete them by going Edit > Other Options > Remove items by ID. Unfortunately not all at once.

I think it was possible, but cannot say more.

And why would yo do that?, if you are planning to host a RL map it is essential that you have a decent PC to run it smoothly and most "trash items" do not really make a big difference in terms of loading your map. Perhaps water tiles do, you could see a lot of people deletes as much water tiles as possible in certain maps, but I don't think what you want is necessary to optimize your engine performance.

Nevertheless that's just my opinion, if that's what you want go for it

Back