• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exiva - Open Tibia Network

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Update: follow @ExivaNetwork on twitter for realtime status updates on how the development is going.

EXIVA was conceived to unite the OpenTibia community further.

This service will allow you to track your favorite servers to see the average level progression the server has, whose online, what the highscores are, the ping, and more. You can also manage your friends with the ability to see which servers they're playing, what the name of their character is, and what level and vocation it is.

The features and possibilities are endless, but I took a screenshot of a few of the pages I have done now to give you an idea.
In a nutshell, it's OpenTibia's own network service based on Xbox Live, Steam, and PSN.

NcXij.png

9sy0f.png

zixTO.png

Last edited:
I. WANNA. TEST. PLEASE.

Looks awesome!

Update: follow @ExivaNetwork on twitter for realtime status updates on how the development is going.

Back