• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EXODUS-NETWORK.DE spoofing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
close this thread - the issue has been fixed.

Last edited:
is the owner of otservlist still active? I heard lot of talk that he doesn't give a shit about the site anymore, so everyone spoofs like hell ;d

Hello,

i've found a reason to report this server.

Well, I just checked it and saw no-log out zones on EVERY training spot.. 70% of the player amount are in trainers. As far as I know alot of servers got banned because adding no-logout zone to trainers, its illegal.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Deaktiver

Rofl ... show the rules where is this forbidden i like this server very mutch better community as by Materia and mutch more ;)

Rofl ... show the rules where is this forbidden i like this server very mutch better community as by Materia and mutch more ;)

Seems to be a nice community, full of afk people. If you have much players, keep them real and do not cheat.

it is forbidden :D the community doesn't matter its not allowed cause its same like player spoofing ;) a lot of servers got banned for that (example kleksoria etc.)

Who is owner of otservlist.org ?

OHOHO Materia sux. Fucking crappy windows shitty server.

OHOHO Materia sux. Fucking crappy windows shitty server.

Only becous he host his ot on windows it dont mean that this is a shit server,
What OS you use by surfing in otland? im sure u cant even control windows properly :S:S

no-logout zone is something that should not be added in trainers cause this players are no longer active players... read this..

In my opinion it's dataspoofing if you don't have any idle kick time, if the players have x-logged, they are no longer real players, just virtual ones. If it is legal to count such creatures as players I could place a bunch of idle NPC's at training monks and count them as players.

Also tell me why servers got banned for that? Cause its legal? hell no.

@Wellis
congratulations for registering here @ otland (3rd december) to write this post, I don't care ;)

Well, mother f**** and why you don't go to otfans.net and flame that forum. You dont use TFS so shut the fuck off. You are to stupid to configure your server with linux.

The community on your server sux.

@Deaktiver
Scheiß spasst auf deinem Server waren am Anfang auch nur deine MCs bei den Trainers. Jetzt kack net die Server von anderen Leuten an.

Yea! What a fool... Deaktiver needs more player on his "nice" materia, so he has to report another ot and getting it banned from otservlist.org ...

You're really clever Deaktiver ... Thank's for sharing it with us.

Idiot.

Deaktiver noob :)
And how its going with the website???
NABZORR!!!

i talked to the owner of exodus-network and he deleted no-logout zones so i'm not gonna ban him this time. Putting no-logout zones is illegal... What is the difference in faking the status protocol and adding 100+ players there and logging in 100 players and TPing them to the "no-logout zone"? There is no difference... :)

To clearify something:

Materia is a server with niveau, we are working hard and do the most things our self (except otserv kernel).

If you dislike materia, just do not talk about it.

We have never spoofed, and that's something I can definitive say for the future as well.

If you host a server, don't try to cheat.

Last edited:
Materia better wehn other Server the Community is Good and more...i like it...;)! Thanks for sharing Deaktiver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back