• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Exonia RPG/PVP

XGRA

L33T
Reaction score

Thanks RunarM

Welcome to the Exonia RPG/PVP Team Request thread! We are looking forward for expirence scripters, mappers and coders to join to make one of the most interesting Open Tibia Servers that you have ever seen.

What should you expect from Exonia?

Exonia is a Real Tibia Map based server, but its not just "another real tibia map" it will be more than that. We will especially focus on custom things, such as equipment, quests and new cities in which you can explore. Also a quiet good Donation System which would benefit anybody who donates. It will have Unique Systems for example, war systems where you can see your enemies and also new Hunting Systems.

Positions:

Coder: 0/1
Scripter: 0/2
Mapper: 0/2
Webmaster: 0/1
Hoster: 0/1

How to apply?

To apply to Exonia you must follow this application form:

Code:
Name:
Nickname:
Position Applying:
Past Experiences: 
Speedtest and Computer Info (Only for those applying for hosters):
Examples of your work:

Hope you join us!
See ya!

Last edited:
If it's any good I'll host it, I suppose. Put me down as potential hosted - I don't feel to enter an application; I'll be renting a VPS or dedicated server to host and I'll require it gets payed off before profit + I get 25-50% of all profits.

If it's any good I'll host it, I suppose. Put me down as potential hosted - I don't feel to enter an application; I'll be renting a VPS or dedicated server to host and I'll require it gets payed off before profit + I get 25-50% of all profits.

Send me your msn so we can talk.

Exonia.png

xD
Does everyone get some % :p?

Ahh I like it :D

Heya, I'd like to apply HOSTING, but my rams, atm can handle 120 +/- players, but Im thinking of updating them to 6 nor 8.. well, to know more bout me and so on/QUOTE]

You didnt specify your comp details

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems you were trying to scam

Nah, not really, I've just started my own PROJECT, if I want to real-scam, I'd go on any dedicated site, and start c/p information from there, so cut the crap, and stfu.

Hooster;))
2GB Ram
2.4 GHz
System Windows XP Home Editon Orginal Move, 3Service Pack
INernet 6MB

Hooster;))
2GB Ram
2.4 GHz
System Windows XP Home Editon Orginal Move, 3Service Pack
INernet 6MB

Man seriously can you take a picture of your computer and send it to me?

Ont: Don't think you should let this guy hoost the server. I mean maybe INernet is 6MB but with only 2GB Ram and 2.4 GHz the 3Service Pack is going to screw up big time :p

Name:Nour
Nickname:Nor
MSN [email protected]
Position Applying:Mapper
Past Experiences: Ive mapped alot of ots,,And i got like 100+ on every ot i made..

Screenshots please.

Ont: Don't think you should let this guy hoost the server. I mean maybe INernet is 6MB but with only 2GB Ram and 2.4 GHz the 3Service Pack is going to screw up big time :p

Dont worry I know :D

Well.. I got something like that only better internet:
2.4 GHz
Windows Xp Pro
and the big final...
1,93 Gb ram oO?

mypc.jpg

Back