• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua exori frigo

di12345di

Reaction score
Why some spells does this message appear when I try to use them?

example: exori frigo
OtX
version 8.60
the source is not because I already use in 1 baiak I think it can be something in the global do not you think?

I realized something if I did not select the monster gives to use exori frigo now if I select to attack you can not use it and that message of the image appears.

wg-9V7LyTPO5TfRkAM-svQ.png

Last edited:
Why some spells does this message appear when I try to use them?

example: exori frigo
wg-9V7LyTPO5TfRkAM-svQ.png

Could you specify what client verison and which version of TFS? And what did you change to cause this bug? (Were you playing with source edits?)

Edit: Simply saying bug does this is not helpful for us to find a resolution, gather enough details :)

Could you specify what client verison and which version of TFS? And what did you change to cause this bug? (Were you playing with source edits?)

Edit: Simply saying bug does this is not helpful for us to find a resolution, gather enough details :)
sorry
OtX
version 8.60
the source is not because I already use in 1 baiak I think it can be something in the global do not you think?

I realized something if I did not select the monster gives to use exori frigo now if I select to attack you can not use it and that message of the image appears.

Last edited:
Back