• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exori mas rai... Fail?

drake1992

Reaction score
Needs to like do more damage, bigger radius or an elemental damage because it hits about 500~ more than mas rai for 1.75k more mana... It is just an epic waste if you ask me
:(

Last edited:
I have to agree there, this spell could use some adjusting. Exori rai does as much damage as exori mas rai, if not more most of the time.

It sometimes gives a decent boost to damage, but as you said, it mostly hits about the same as exori rai. Also it's not just waste because of the mana it uses, but also the soul, even if it's just 2.

exura,exura gran, and exura vita heal the same, is it the same idea as your talking about with exori's?

Nono all it does is have a higher crit rate which is good but it's still a waste of mana and the damage is about 300~ more than exori rai Also Exori mas flam deals physical damage? idk if that's right but it does less than exori rai with 1k more mana

Nono all it does is have a higher crit rate which is good but it's still a waste of mana and the damage is about 300~ more than exori rai Also Exori mas flam deals physical damage? idk if that's right but it does less than exori rai with 1k more mana

Exori Mas Rai has a higher crit percent, most should be critical hits.

Also, Exori Vita Flam does deal physical damage, it's the best non-donor exori spell. There's no reason a donor should be using Exori Vita Flam.

Red

Exori Mas Rai has a higher crit percent, most should be critical hits.

Also, Exori Vita Flam does deal physical damage, it's the best non-donor exori spell. There's no reason a donor should be using Exori Vita Flam.

Red

Yeah, Exori mas rai has about a 50% crit. this is a key move in counting a combo, but since you br's dont communicate its a waste to you soo. dont bother.

RED,and every1 gm HI,i thinked if i have chance to get senior tutor because i want help cyntara ot i wont shit like soltera,wont botters who bot to 1.2k lvl and kill every1 ,then ppl get angry and ,,quit" i thinked if u gm can give me chance just say i know much about cyntara played old ;P cya in game..

We seriously need something to kill nightmares.. im 650 and im still having trouble just killing ONE... while knights and pallys get to just spam...

We seriously need something to kill nightmares.. im 650 and im still having trouble just killing ONE... while knights and pallys get to just spam...

Vis/Tera Hur Serpent Spawns. :thumbup:

RED,and every1 gm HI,i thinked if i have chance to get senior tutor because i want help cyntara ot i wont shit like soltera,wont botters who bot to 1.2k lvl and kill every1 ,then ppl get angry and ,,quit" i thinked if u gm can give me chance just say i know much about cyntara played old ;P cya in game..

Red. How can you ignore this guys application, hes perfect for Cyntara. Just put him through a couple of english courses and tell him whats what and you got yourself a new tutor.

:thumbup:

Back