• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exotica 10.41 Map Showoff 11/11/2014

domyno2837

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

i working since 5 weeks now on my own Server Projekt.
Much time takes the map.. that i will show off this board and wanna know what thing about that..

BTW: Map is long time not finished!

destiny11112014ground.png

First of all, we can't rate a minimap like that while being nice to you...
Btw. is there any part u made by yourself and didn't copy out of the download section? (no offence)
I personally want to rate, what YOU are able to create, not how good you can insert other people works.

Finally! Upload some ingame screens mapped and developed by yourself and offer us a chance to tell you how to improve.
I didn't want to be rude and I apologize if it was kinda... hard, but wanted to make sure, you understand what mapping means.

Chill i will update ingame screens ;)
And BTW i Never Said its MY Custom Map its a Map Build basic from Armonia with Custom and Paste from Many Otter Maps to One ;) my question was or Someone would Play The Map ;)

Well... It depends, this map can be a lil' bit boring - 99% of your map will be already known and easy to recognize. But if your project is a kind of hi-exp pvp, well... It could be fun. Could. I'm waiting for some in-game screens, gl. :)

Back