• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp bug in rl tibia :D

if it was 1000, i would start tibia over again and gonna go stand there, tralalala :D

It's weird anyone who will get banned from abusing this bug....
This just explains that all these noobs can't play a simple game...

~Rush~Crush~

Kinda odd how they make mistakes like that, even tho they use test server (which is only for premium accounts) therefor my rl found bug on rookgaard, he could enter rook premium side as free account. It took them like a week to find it out and fix.

Delete all the players who abused it?
Simple
Techincally if a lvl 8 stayed there all day
He would be lvl 190 by now
So yeah this is bullshit if they didn't do any shit about it ;)

Delete all the players who abused it?
not so simple as that, since there are ppl, that lvl'ed up characters and sold then, ppl that lvl'ed up and made quest then sold the items, etc etc, way too many possibilities =/

what level would i be, if i'm level 8, and go stand there for a few hours >=o

about 8-60 in 1 hour lol ;p, my rl friend, got 131-203 staying there all day :p

The game worlds were offline for a couple of hours today and this bug has been restored, as well the players that abused it has been rolled back with their experience to the stance of before the bug occured. (source needed)

Back