• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp buged

wen

=)
Reaction score
1. Hello, I have a problem. I have downloaded CrazyOT V8.22 and I want to lower the exp so I go to config.lua and I change Exp rate, I reset server and when I put !server info it says exp rate:800 and the monsters give exp x 800 and the Exp I put ,imagine that was 100, it dsnt change and it still in 800 exp!. plz help

2. Offtopic from Up msg, does anyone know how to put limit lvl? like a player cannot lvl up more than 200? thx

1. Hello, I have a problem. I have downloaded CrazyOT V8.22 and I want to lower the exp so I go to config.lua and I change Exp rate, I reset server and when I put !server info it says exp rate:800 and the monsters give exp x 800 and the Exp I put ,imagine that was 100, it dsnt change and it still in 800 exp!. plz help

2. Offtopic from Up msg, does anyone know how to put limit lvl? like a player cannot lvl up more than 200? thx

Hm, I can help you at msn, [email protected].

Also make sure that the server is not having a EXP-Stage, go to Data - XML, and stages to check out there.

Back