• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ EXP GAIN RATE

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I wanted to know how to activate the option when the stamina is full the exp gain rate is 150%
Like that:

stamina from 40 to 42: 150%

stamina below 40: 100%

But I wanted this by showing the EXP Gain Rate
Thank you very much in advance!

the strange thing is that it's 150% normal, but when I level it, it goes to 7200% absurdly and when I get any other exp that it goes back to normal

Last edited:
Solution
i unmarked it because that's not the best answer, it provides no explanation for the solution
if you solved the problem yourself, post the solution. not "has already been resolved"
Rules for the Support board
flavio helped to tidy up, you can check in this git

EXP Stats by flaviiojr · Pull Request #69 · malucooo/otxserver-new

this fixed the logar part with 42% of xp gain, but did not solve the part of up level and fire to an absurd number.
and deleted setBaseXpGain(g_game.getExperienceStage(level)*100);
I did not understand why carcasses did this function.
when player up, will update health, mana base speed
basexpgain, note that he takes the rate of your level and multiplies by 100
if the rate is 130, when you say...
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Please help?

i unmarked it because that's not the best answer, it provides no explanation for the solution
if you solved the problem yourself, post the solution. not "has already been resolved"
8. Removing Solved Content:
- If you solved your problem, post the solution, do not remove the content in your posts. Instead write the solution you found. This can help other users with the same problem.
- Threads with removed content are useless and are seen as spam.
- If you were able to solve the issue yourself, post the solution and report your own post so a moderator can tag it as the "Best Answer".

flavio helped to tidy up, you can check in this git

EXP Stats by flaviiojr · Pull Request #69 · malucooo/otxserver-new

this fixed the logar part with 42% of xp gain, but did not solve the part of up level and fire to an absurd number.
and deleted setBaseXpGain(g_game.getExperienceStage(level)*100);
I did not understand why carcasses did this function.
when player up, will update health, mana base speed
basexpgain, note that he takes the rate of your level and multiplies by 100
if the rate is 130, when you say he will give 130 * 100 update will shoot 13,000

credit to @marcoshps11, and flavio to help-me :)

Last edited:
Solution
Back