• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp rate Poll of Team Trackers Project | Celtera

What should the rates be on the new rl tibia 8.11 server?

• The exprate should be 3x, the manarate 2x and the skillrate 4x

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • The exprate should be 5x, the manarate 3x and the skillrate 7x

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • The exprate should be 7x, the manarate 5x and the skillrate 10x

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • The exprate should be 10x, the manarate 7x and the skillrate 25x

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The exprate should be 4x, the manarate 5x and the skillrate 5x in my opinion.
No vote option of that, but I vote for 3x exprate, andso on.

I also don't like stages! Bleh. That will mean people will get level 60 (or so) very fast and at the other side it's "hard" to get level 100. So everybody will make lvl 60 and random pk after then. I think now that 3x will be the nicest option.

yep ur right sentielo but maybe it is an option to put in stages cuzz nobody likes to be a low lvl than when ur like 40 it has to be a Looooowww rate cuzz than it starts to like ;)

I would say 3-5x exprate is good, if your Team gain some cash in this project (ads on the website for and example) you can always open a new server?
since lots of ppls will change server well that is how the players on the regular tibia works.
If you dont want to spend money on two dedicated servers you should have it like 3x.

Edit: or just have 3x un till 100 and then take it to 2x and 200+ take it to 1x.
since then ppls will be more careful about the chars at high lvls.

Last edited:
I would say 3-5x exprate is good, if your Team gain some cash in this project (ads on the website for and example) you can always open a new server?
since lots of ppls will change server well that is how the players on the regular tibia works.
If you dont want to spend money on two dedicated servers you should have it like 3x.

Edit: or just have 3x un till 100 and then take it to 2x and 200+ take it to 1x.
since then ppls will be more careful about the chars at high lvls.

ur crazy, this server be more like eloth team, make it 5exp+ and some stars ;p

No we don't.
The poll will stay like that.
I suppose , but im not sure, that the exp will be something around x 5

If we set it 3x it wont make us loot something special as well..

I think
if you set the exp to 5
you must have more than 1x loot
Else it would be pissing of you because you would be a very very poor player on lvl (mhmh probably?!) 150

Seriously ppl.. stop making exp rates same as rl tibia and over all that ur making rl tibia map?!

Back