• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

Action Exp Ring Works with CLICK, With images !!

here you are
Code:
local config = { 
    rate = 1.5,
} 

function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, 6527, 5) == TRUE then
itemEx=itemid == 6300
doCreatureSay(cid, "Your extra experience rate has been activated! It is now: " .. config.rate .. "x doubled your former experience rate.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, true, cid) 
            doPlayerSetExperienceRate(cid, config.rate) 
            doTransformItem(item.uid,6301)
else
				doCreatureSay(cid, "You don't have enough money to Start Other exp condition !", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, true, cid)
end
			return true
		end

Ready to go :)
rep? :D

Yes thank you very much, can it also be done so the ring only works for example 2 hours?
rep+++++

edit: all I have to do is change the duration in items.xml ? 3600 for 1 hour. Is this all?

Last edited:
i will do it tommorow cuz i have to sleep now it's 4:56 am xD "egypt"

It seems to be bugged cause all you have to do it to drag it to the ring spot and you will see "enabled exp ring" , - though it doesnt enable the extra exp just by putting it there

also you can right click on it when it is in your backpack to make it work (only way for it to work fully also, because when you take it to your ring spot, it will see enabled exp ring, so it wont work when you right click on it, it says "your experience blabla has ended instead"

and I cant get it to work for only like ex, 2 minutes then stop working or use more tokens(cash)
cause this only works if you put the ring on the experience slot, and not rightclicking it so its enabled, but not enabled to give the extra experience... only then the minutes goes away, if i rightlickit the minutes wont go away

Last edited:
It seems to be bugged cause all you have to do it to drag it to the ring spot and you will see "enabled exp ring" , - though it doesnt enable the extra exp just by putting it there

also you can right click on it when it is in your backpack to make it work (only way for it to work fully also, because when you take it to your ring spot, it will see enabled exp ring, so it wont work when you right click on it, it says "your experience blabla has ended instead"

and I cant get it to work for only like ex, 2 minutes then stop working or use more tokens(cash)
cause this only works if you put the ring on the experience slot, and not rightclicking it so its enabled, but not enabled to give the extra experience... only then the minutes goes away, if i rightlickit the minutes wont go away

Well from what you are saying it seems you didn't remove that things from items.xml
pastepin it and i will do it for u cuz for my server it works smooth ;p

well here is Patch v1

This will make if the ring is removed from player bp's or any slot on his body it reset the exp to normal to avoid multi usage

add this in movements -->scripts -->YOURSCRIPTNAME.LUA

Code:
function onAddItem(item, tile, pos, cid)
	if isPlayer(cid) and getPlayerItemCount(cid, 6301) == 0 then
		doPlayerSetExperienceRate(cid, 1.0)
doCreatureSay(cid, "Your extra experience rate has ended.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1,false,cid) 
            doTransformItem(item.uid, 6300) 
	end
end
in movements.xml -->
Code:
<movevent type="AddItem" itemid="6301" event="script" value="add.lua"/>
best wishes:rolleyes:

maybe you can make a skill scroll? would be nice. like !trainaxe and it gives you 24 hours of axe training :)

maybe you can make a skill scroll? would be nice. like !trainaxe and it gives you 24 hours of axe training :)
well have you gone with the ring working 100%? :p
also tommorow i may post the script cuz am busy with my server launch time is tommorow :p

I made them in scripts , just download and read the file ReadMe.txt :) Enjoy

ExpRing rar

I have a Question to First post (on first Siteof thread) Second Picture:
When you click other time to disable it
Why Should a Player Disable His exp Ring?
Or does the Ring Run out of Time? Or u have to Pay all. 15minutes again?
Kind regards
Damon

he may disable it to trade it with other player or smth cuz he canot trade while its on

Thx!
But got p
Problem: As i added Ur scripts, there weren't any Bugs! But As i pur Ring on equip ingame it said like Expected:" your 1.5x. Exp Stage has Been enabled" Or what there Should stand :D
Good so far....but i use exp stages and did Command "!serverinfo". It showed me exp x150(My currend Stage for that Level). After putting on exp Ring i did "!serverinfo" again, and still x150!!! Not edited?!? Or does it work, but i don't See it in "!serverinfo" ????
Heeeeelp!!!!
Damon ;)

Very nice :)
But uhm would it be possible to make it remove a certain item every hour?
like takes away 1 cheery every hour you have it on

Buged! If you put in floor, and click in use, you will have extra exp, and who do it too!

So 100 players could click in use, and get more exp, for infinite time!

Back