• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Exp scroll for sale.

Tazp

Reaction score
As the topic says, I'm selling exp scroll and the bid starts at 5,5kk because someone bidded that in-game. Post here if u wanna bid more. / Schteekarn.

Are you sick? 5,5kk for exp scroll? You are just trying to fake ppl by saying that someone bidded 5,5kk so ppls here would give more. Get a life and money!

Are you sick? 5,5kk for exp scroll? You are just trying to fake ppl by saying that someone bidded 5,5kk so ppls here would give more. Get a life and money!

I believe I saw someone selling a bunch of exp scrolls for 6 mil each.. And tbh, 6 mil ain't that much at all lol.

On the other side, why do you need an exp scroll? The exp that you get you can do in-game so damn quickly, depending on your lvl.. I got 10 mil exp @ lv 190 in like 4 hours.

I will pay you 6kk, for that experience parchment.

:)

Your crazy if that money what you are going to pay/paid is made by you in hunt, but as we all know you were/are(idk) gm on softcores, and I think you just spammed it.

@Kevin
I wasn't even thinking about buying that exp scroll, cuz instead of loosing 6kk gp I can hunt ~2-3hours and Ill get 10kk exp.

Lol? People sell exp scrolls for 6-7kk all the time..

Your crazy if that money what you are going to pay/paid is made by you in hunt, but as we all know you were/are(idk) gm on softcores, and I think you just spammed it.

@Kevin
I wasn't even thinking about buying that exp scroll, cuz instead of loosing 6kk gp I can hunt ~2-3hours and Ill get 10kk exp.

I'm a GM on SoftCores, but that doesn't mean I can or I would make money for my character.

If I could make money, I wouldn't even bother myself to create money for me...

I know I can afford that experience parchment, and after that payment I will be a little bit poor... but I'll earn more soon...

:)

Lol.. Whats the point on buying 50cc when you donate when you can buy a exp scroll for the same amount of points and sell it for 6kk xD

Last edited:
Back