• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Exp stage for war ots?

Kubakos

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I have an war ots server called Rook War. It's an noob war.
I have a big problem with experience for killing players if I have big exp from players, they can kill them self 1 by 1 and win experience.

For exemple:

Player A is level 13 and kill Player B on level 15.
Player B on lvl 14 kill Player A with 14 level. Player B get level 16 and player A stays on level 14. etc etc..
In 2 hours they can reach like that the maximal level.

I was searching for many solutions but can't figure it out. Someone said that experience stage from player can help, but how to make that?

Or have you maybe any other ideas?

tfs 0.4 rev 3884.

why you just dont edit it in config.lua so if player kill higher level he get exp and if kill lower dont get :D

He's just searching for script that is working like exp stage for players , he probably didnt explain what he really wants.
It was a joke mostly though.
I haven't ever worked with c++
At most, I'd be able to make a janky lua script to remove/add experience to players.

It was a joke mostly though.
I haven't ever worked with c++
At most, I'd be able to make a janky lua script to remove/add experience to players.
I told him just to make Bigger death lost percent so when players kill each other several times they cant grow up level, its kind a good idea but if its irritated for players than he should probably lower death lost percent.

The death percent is fixing this but it's too hard to grow in level now, so many players are stucking at level 13 (basic level) and that's why I would like to make better exp only for 13 - 20 levels.

@Xikini I would be thankfull if you can do that or if you have any other issue.

Fixed by myself thanks for help.

Last edited:
Back