• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts npc that takes levels and gives item xxx , staged

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hey, please help for if can with this one :) also i think its cool idea :p

Tfs 1.4+

Playerr
; hi

npc : Ho ho ho, young soul, grow up to have bussines with me ( he speaks such of no req lvl on player)

if reg lvl players has - npc ; Hey hey, warrior. i see you grown up nice nice, maybe you want to have ‘bussines' with me ?
player : bussines
npc ; alright, i can exchange your levels for an special item. For first deal lets make it small, i can take 10 your levels from you in exchange for special item, do you agree ?
player : yes ( on saying yes, npc takes away 10 level from player, and for it gives 5 stat point, so on this transaction give effect + text on player vissible by all.

So after this deal made, if player talk with npc again he can complete second bussine deal, so in a script i shoud be aible to edit how many stages of bussines the npc offers, so if first bussines is deal storage is given for 4ever, so till fully player complete all missions/ aka bussines at the npc.

Back