• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exp stage

maybe u dont care cause ur time zone but it is hard to kill these monkeys when they come to kick u from hive poi or inqui etc

Cant change exp stage after running a ot for 6 months lol.

Cant change exp stage after running a ot for 6 months lol.

Well depends. Changing the 300 barrier that is 2x and add one extra for 500+~ or whatever to 1x exp could work as that is an extension of the current exp stage and thus not altering any lower levels. But it does infact make one problem : They would have to recalculate fatimas exp from 500+ to 1x exp BUT before they could do that they would need to know every single monster she has killed thus making this pretty impossible.

Other then that I could see this idea working.

It's now over 3 months since I started again and the highest level has just been raised by 7 levels... 7 levels in 3 months.. I really don't think that is a problem. Everybody stalling at level 400 would be bullshit anyway.. I may quit the day I see top 5 being 5 in the exact same level because it's really hard to gain any levels at the point.

But don't listen to me, if it was up to me we would have the same exp multiplier through all levels.

Old Stroman who he never heard?????????????

Back