• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Experianced Mapper For Hire

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
I have decided to start a mapping service and will take on jobs as my schedule allows. I have been an OT mapper for about 15 years. I run my own project called Nutopia and made the map for that myself (shown below). Im from Australia and my primary launguage is english and will also operate on that time zone.

The work i offer is as follows:
  • I do not work using custom sprites (eg: no naruto/pokemon stuff)
  • I work with OTAcadamys RME & have acess up to sprites from RL Tibia 13.2. I also use their .spr and .dat files.
How i work:
  • We discuss the themes, style, level of detail and type of map you are after & i then send you a sizing template to understand the scope and scale. I will then offer you a price based on complexity/size. EG: A simple troll cave will be cheaper then a full blown city or a super detailed hunting ground.
  • Payments are to be made throuh friends/family gifts on paypal, i will accept other methods if your trust worthy.
Project Stages
1. Discuss themes, style, level of complexity & what type of map you want
2. I send you sizing templates so you understand a rough size/scope
3. Once agreed on the map details i will make the map showing you screenshots on the way if requested and do minor alterations as requested.
4. Once the map is completed i will take payment and once received i will send you the map.
5. I will fix any errors found in the map after payment but will not do major alterations unless a new scope and price is agreed.

How to Contact Me:

DM me on here or discord Nugo#3131

Examples of work:
2HR5uJ5.png

j3mDAfW.png

GxE5g3Q.png

AZliUn4.png

vr58bV8.png

Last edited:
Back