• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced GameMaster!

N4z3R

Experienced GameMaster
Reaction score
Who I am?
I'm Nazer Nabulzi (Nasse), 18 years old boy from Sweden, the city of Uppsala. I'm living with my parents in a house nearby my school. I lived abroad for three years ago in Jordan, the city of Amman. I studied at the American Community School for 2 years. I moved back to Sweden now "home sweet home" because it was boring in Jordan. Now I go to high school in the hair line. I want to be a hairdresser because I like working with hair. It's something I'd think of doing when I get older. It would be fun to run my own hairdressing salon. What I usually do in my spare time is to practice boxing, spending time with my family and being out with friends instead of staying at home and be lazy. It is good to spend time with the family because it is the ones you turn to when you need someone in tough times. Now I have told you about who I am, time for me now to tell you more about my Tibia experience.

My Experience!
I've been playing Tibia for around 10 years now, I was around 6 years old when I started playing Tibia. I had a level 108 EK in the world Antica, but I forgot the password and the recovery key. I found out about Open-Tibia servers around 9 years ago, I started playing protocol 7.6, I don't remember the maps name because it was long time ago. I decided to make my own Open-Tibia server when protocol 8.00 came out, I made an evolution server. The server was quite successful, with around 100 players per day. One of my staff members started to power abuse, kill everyone in the Temple and ban them. I was really angry that day because of him, I had to turn off my successful Open-Tibia server. I understand what players want and feel it's a big part of a server to listen to what the majority want to keep them interested, I would interact with players as much as possible to try and give them the best Tibian experience they can have. I've managed to keep up with updates so now I have a good knowledge of the game which means there's no corner of the game I'd be sure not to miss.

My previous duties!
I have been a member of staff on various servers it includes Evoo-OT.com and Natala-OT.net.
Those two I gave you examples of is two major Open-Tibia servers and you have probably heard of them, so I feel I have enough knowledge. When there is so much players online, it can be stressful and you start making mistakes. I can handle stress and have done it before in Natala-OT.net and Evoo-OT.com. You don't need to help players with rush take one at a time otherwise you will find it stressful.

Me as a Gamemaster!
The name I always use is "GM Itelias" I'm always kind, calm and smiling Gamemaster. I understand I'm not very well known around OTland, despite this I am a very hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic person. I enjoy the responsibility and helping players out. I like to entertain people by telling them funny jokes or do different activities that is available on the OTserver I may create a character on the server but I'm likely the only one who knows about it. I'm searching for serious and real jobs only, I expect mature conversations and cooperation between staff members. I want that the whole staff works together and respect each other, they should also have contact with each other in game and outside of the game. I know the requirements to be a good staff member!

Well, As a Gamemaster or another staff character, I...

• Always think before every single action I make, if it's right or wrong.
  • Always keep all possible channels opened.
  • Always try to find the way to help players or fellow staff members, if they need.
  • Always stay calm to complete my duties.
  • Always log out when I need to go away from the computer.
  • Always being fair, and non-abuser.
  • Always investigate a problem properly without haste.
  • Always respect staff members and players.
  • Always check the rules.
  • Don't test any commands only when I need to help someone.
  • Look after the forums, to look after people's opinions.
I can work as:
  • Tutor/Senior Tutor
  • Gamemaster
  • Head Gamemaster
  • Community Manager
  • Administrator
How to contact me?
If you are interested, you can send a private message here on OTLand!
I'm also available in Skype send a private message and I'll give it to you.

Like and REP+ if you liked it!
Waiting for your reply.
Kind regards:N4z3R :)

Last edited:
When I log into an ot server I don't want to see a GM or GOD I want to see player(s)..

The sight of a GOD or GM distracts player(s) from the point of logging in to the server, which is to play the game.
Instead they harass and pester the staff member with stupid questions or commands like.. summon me this.. free items pls.. can i be staff.. etc etc

If and when I do host a server the staff has to play the game plain and simple, they need to know what its like to be a player, they won't have any special powers like summon items, creatures, teleportation powers or the best gear in the game.

In other words you will need to suffer just like everyone else. :)

I see no point in making someone a GM or GOD because they always abuse the position and those actions reflect the server.

Yes I am well aware I can customize the flags for different group types, but its not needed, tutor or senior tutor is fine they can report bugs and or players however it won't be a position that is given away freely because you have x amount of experience.
Similar to the real world you have to earn it, based on your knowledge of the server and your edicate towards other players.

When I log into an ot server I don't want to see a GM or GOD I want to see player(s)..

The sight of a GOD or GM distracts player(s) from the point of logging in to the server, which is to play the game.
Instead they harass and pester the staff member with stupid questions or commands like.. summon me this.. free items pls.. can i be staff.. etc etc

If and when I do host a server the staff has to play the game plain and simple, they need to know what its like to be a player, they won't have any special powers like summon items, creatures, teleportation powers or the best gear in the game.

In other words you will need to suffer just like everyone else. :)

I see no point in making someone a GM or GOD because they always abuse the position and those actions reflect the server.

Yes I am well aware I can customize the flags for different group types, but its not needed, tutor or senior tutor is fine they can report bugs and or players however it won't be a position that is given away freely because you have x amount of experience.
Similar to the real world you have to earn it, based on your knowledge of the server and your edicate towards other players.

I understand you. I would always be able to start as a tutor, to get more experience about the server. Then I would be able to help players better than if I would get Gamemaster instantly.

great application for ya bro
btw it called kind regards not king regards :p
Thanks man, oww my bad. Sorry! :)

Bump!
Still available!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in joining a server just to give me some creative ideas and work on the concept? Ofc you will have a Gamemaster position when it starts (or even higher).

Message me on skype: matti02081

I must say, you've got a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. Would give a better impression if you'd corrected everything.

I want the hole staff to have a cooperation between each others. Try to give advice to each other and have contact outside the game. You will make a mistake sometime and I hope it won't be brawl and no communications between the staff.

This is what stood out the most. Correct the grammar and use words which make sense.
Whole*

Other than that, seems like a decent application. Wish you the best.

This is what stood out the most. Correct the grammar and use words which make sense.
Whole*

Thanks, I will correct my mistakes when I have time.

Whole*

Actually no, what stood out the most was just above of that sentence...

Even though, the sentence you quoted from him was a mess, it can't beat 'witch' xD

I'm searching for a serious team witch communicates with each other, the conversation between each other needs to be mature.

Actually no, what stood out the most was just above of that sentence...

Even though, the sentence you quoted from him was a mess, it can't beat 'witch' xD
Read my application again tried to correct everything you told me to. :) My mistake which is the correct word not witch. :p

Bump!
Still available!

Last edited:
To the grammar Nazi's who cares... everyone's grammar sucks.
@N4z3R I highly doubt someone will give you a gm position just because you say you have experience , especially if your looking for a serious project, these positions are normally reserved for people who bring more to the table then just a friendly hi or hello.

So join an active server, (check the advertisement section) play the game like everyone else & if you enjoy it there apply there.
Frankly your just wasting your time with this application thread because it isn't directed at any specific server.

Hello,

I've got a quick question, is this application only for Tibia servers? Since, I've got a mate who's looking for Administrators for his Garry's Mod (DarkRP) server.

Just search up Garry's Mod and you'll see how the games is, if you want you can go ahead and buy it ($15 USD) and join his Dark RP server with over 400 players role playing as their Job.

Here's an example of how Garry's Mod is: In a server you can choose a job, for example a Police Officer. As a Police Officer your job is to arrest and if needed kill criminals who are raiding houses, mugging people, shooting , kidnapping people or doing any illegal thing. The Mayor sets the agenda and makes the law board which can be seen by every player. However, in every server all the violations of law apply, killing people is of course illegal and the stuff stated above.

The Mayor is the one who accepts the Police Officers and any government forces such as a S.W.A.T's warrants. A warrant is when the 'Battering Ram' comes handy, you right click your mouse and left click on the suspect warranted's props/doors owned by him/her. The Mayor can also say if guns in public are legal or illegal and if gun licenses are needed to carry guns and not be arrested or killed.

You can also be a Gun Dealer, make a shop with props in the 'Q' menu or you can be a Hitman (People request hits for a certain amount of cash and you kill the hit requested). There's much more though, Drug Dealers, Gansters, and much more that you can imagine...

Now, being an Admin takes some effort, you can role play too though! However, when being an Admin the main rules are quite simple.

A quick review of the basic rules.
Multiple offences of disobeying these rules will result in a ban...

NLR: New Life Rule (After being killed you can't return to your previous location for the next 2-3 minutes, meaning you can't return to your house if you're being raided and also you can't take revenge but you can continue to do what you do after death anyways).

RDM: Random Deathmatch (No random killing).

RDA: Random Arrest (No random arresting)'

If you're interested please send me a private message and I'll put you in-contact with my mate. The only requirements will be having an account on Steam and buying the game or if you already have it, then that's great!

Best Regards,
Razion

To the grammar Nazi's who cares... everyone's grammar sucks.
@N4z3R I highly doubt someone will give you a gm position just because you say you have experience , especially if your looking for a serious project, these positions are normally reserved for people who bring more to the table then just a friendly hi or hello.

So join an active server, (check the advertisement section) play the game like everyone else & if you enjoy it there apply there.
Frankly your just wasting your time with this application thread because it isn't directed at any specific server.
Okay, I will take your advice. Thanks!

Lets say I made you a game master on my server, If all you could do was wear the gm costume not attack creatures or players, not summon items / creature, not carry or pickup or move anything, not teleport players or yourself also while your powers were limited to player notations, would you still want to be a gm?

I think the reason you have yet to get an invite as a gm on a server is because as someone suggested in an earlier post is this application isn't directed at any specific server.

I for one would not make a person that has an application like this a game master of my server because you are not a player of it, a GM is not just a title it is what the name implies "Game Master" a knowledgeable player who knows all aspects of the server he or she is governing until you realize this you will not be given an opportunity for a position you so eagerly desire.

Last edited:
Back