• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Experienced hoster looking for customers

Niebieski

kasteria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome!

My nickname is Niebieski, by most people I am known from as a good owner, good hoster of best real maps servers. I was the first person who did reached 800 players online on real map server - the server was called Hestoria.net. I'm managing OT around 7 years, so if you want to choose a hoster, I am one of best hosters cause of knowledge OpenTibia.

What do I offer?
- I do offer host service for your server!
- Almost 24/7 support
- Anty-ddos protected server
- Full stable engines from 7.4 to 10.54 protocol (8.6 protocol have included <b>Cast System</b>)
- Stable host - no crashes, lags, ddos etc
- I can handle all servers (expection is downloaded & run server)
- optimized mysql server, server saves on real map with 400 players are around 0.4 to 0.6 sec

What I want from you?
- knowledge about your OT, his specifications etc
- honest

@Moderators:
as I am using Linux host, I am not able to add results from speedtest, so I am uploading a image from console log of my connection speed

test.png

All I can swear, that my servers are able to host up to 1000 players without ANY lags.

@Moderators:
as I am using Linux host, I am not able to add results from speedtest, so I am uploading a image from console log of my connection speed

Yes you can post speedtest results even if you use linux.

Code:
wget https://raw.github.com/sivel/speedtest-cli/master/speedtest_cli.py
chmod a+rx speedtest_cli.py
sudo mv speedtest_cli.py /usr/local/bin/speedtest-cli
sudo chown root:root /usr/local/bin/speedtest-cli

Now run this command to get the speedtest image/link.
Code:
speedtest-cli --share

Sorry, no one will give you their full developed ot server for host.

Nice try.

Sorry, no one will give you their full developed ot server for host.

Nice try.

If you don't know me, then leave your opinion for yourself.
I have never scammed, stealed any files from my customers.
Ask Gęsior.pl if you still got any problem - files which are on our dedicated is 100% safety.

Today, I'll improve a OTPanel so you can check logs, start/stop/restart/save/clean your server from OTPanel.

wJniUoL6.png

Preview of OTPanel manager.

Back