• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Experienced mapper looking for work on existing server

if u are really experienced mapper post some of ur works so all will give attention to ur post .
sorry Bad-English.

I believe what they are trying get at here is that it would be easier for people looking for a mapper to see your works posted in the thread and not having to PM you to see some of your work. It would also attract more people if your thread had more information instead of the title "Experienced mapper looking for work on an existing server" and then writing "For more details private message..." it does not look very professional and it won't attract as many people to the thread. But you are free to do as you wish these are just some suggestions GL!

I believe what they are trying get at here is that it would be easier for people looking for a mapper to see your works posted in the thread and not having to PM you to see some of your work. It would also attract more people if your thread had more information instead of the title "Experienced mapper looking for work on an existing server" and then writing "For more details private message..." it does not look very professional and it won't attract as many people to the thread. But you are free to do as you wish these are just some suggestions GL!
Many thanks to these proposals, I am new to this forum so that I did not know much about this.In my next theard will contain the proposals set out in this answer.Again thanks a lot.

With respect Elbow.

I could really use the help of a decent mapper at this point,
Obviously I want to see what some of your maps are like prefer if you just post here but feel free to pm me with pictures.
Thanks kozmo.

Back