• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EXPERIENCED MAPPERS/SCRIPTERS NEEDED!

Gitzmo

Combat Bird
Reaction score
I am looking for a team of EXPERIENCED mappers and scripters for the bravo beta on Wilware.sytes.net I am going to be redoing everything possible with the OT rearranging the main city teleports expanding teleports new quests fixing current quests etcetc and I need a team to help seeing as now I have a job I am busy 90% of the time. So if your interested shoot me a well written PARAGRAPH about yourself and your experience and projects you have worked on or made. In the meantime of doing that fill out this little application.

This is all going to my personal EMAIL so send me your app to [email protected]
(EXAMPLE)
Name: Matt
Skills: Mapping / scripting
Languages: english, spanish
Desired roll in server: quest making / server remodel.
Detailed Paragraph: I am a good person get along with people don't have a temper I enjoy mapping/scripting I am looking to helpout on everything that needs to be done. I would also like to add that I am a hard worker and focus on the job before anything else, of course some real life responsibility's come first but thats all understood I hope and I would love to join the server as one of the staff. I have also worked on 3 other servers where there was a lack of understanding before the servers shut down and became nothing out of my work.

(IF ABLE ALSO SEND SOME OF YOUR WORK FOR ME TO OVERVIEW)

Name: Nusret Gümüş
Skills: Mapping / Some Scripting
Languages: English , Turkish
Desired roll in server: Making Quest's. / Hunting Places / Making Some Spells
Detailed Paragraph : I Think , I Am Good People , I Am Kind , I Like Mapping. In My Opinion Making Spells Is Perfect. If You Can Make Good Spells Its Looks Perfect , And I Can Help To New Players On Your Server. .I Have Also Worked On 4 Other Servers. I Can Spend My Alotof Time [Like 5 Hours] For Mapping Or Scripting.

Back