• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced, objective and knowledgeable gamemaster seeking duties

alexthemagix

Reaction score
Hi there,

My name is AlexTheMagix. I am 20 years old and live in London, England. I have been playing Tibia since 2003 and have been active on OT servers since 2007. While I personally prefer old school servers with low rates, I have experience on both the aforementioned and war servers.

I currently work within PR and communications, so have extensive experience dealing with customers, users and clients. My previous experience online includes serving as a gamemaster on RealOTS until 2008 - where my roles included attending to rule violation reports, being an active policing presence on the server and reporting bugs. Also, a key aspect of the role on RealOTS was interacting with the community and holding events (raids / activities). I have further experience on smaller servers as a CM and God, however I feel that my skills lend themselves better to larger communities.

Having gained experience from playing OTs for several years, with the help of the official documentation (Gamemaster Reference Guide) which I have adapted to suit the changing face of these severs, I would sum up my working style in a few key words: objective, polite, precise and a model Tibia player.

Currently I will be available 7 days a week. Depending on the size of the community my hours will vary, but my serving time will be a minimum of 30 hours per week. As I work from home in my day job and have multiple computers with excellent internet speed, I am able to keep a balance but also dedicate time to each of my responsibilities.

My English and grammar are at an exceptional level. My knowledge of both old school and modern Tibia is extensive. My experience of dealing with troublesome and desperate players is endless. If you're looking for someone to join a team quickly and hit the ground running - I can deliver.

Feel free to inbox me with any requests and with brief details of your server. In addition you can e-mail me at this address.

I look forward to hearing from and working with you,
AlexTheMagix.

Thanks so much. I've been very aware of the community here for some time but have never actively engaged. Better late than never?

Still looking to take on some duties, give me a message or e-mail if anything becomes available. Thanks.

Back