• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Graphic Designer Experienced Spriter needed.

ObsidianQ

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm hiring a graphic designer with experience on sprites.
I need over 50 creatures with corpse, items and nature/architecture.

Please leave your reply with some of your work and we can talk about pricing via PM.
Thank you.

Hello,

I'm hiring a graphic designer with experience on sprites.
I need over 50 creatures with corpse, items and nature/architecture.

Please leave your reply with some of your work and we can talk about pricing via PM.
Thank you.
Thatll be around 1500 USD, just hope youre prepared for that. For just the creatures.

Thatll be around 1500 USD, just hope youre prepared for that. For just the creatures.

Yes, I am.
But that's the price of a PRO like Shadowsong or XKuzirashi (When actually, a monster with corpse is $20, which is $1,000 for 50)... But yes, I'm ready to make some investment, sadly both of them don't have the time right now

Edit: The price is based on XKuzirashi Job Thread

Yes, I am.
But that's the price of a PRO like Shadowsong or XKuzirashi (When actually, a monster with corpse is $20, which is $1,000 for 50)... But yes, I'm ready to make some investment, sadly both of them don't have the time right now

Edit: The price is based on XKuzirashi Job Thread
I mean I quoted that as a medium price, there's people much more expensive. But yea

Back