• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Experienced staff member ready for service

man boob

TBK
Reaction score
About me:
Languages : Swedish, English and learning spanish
----------------------------------------------------------
Why should you choose me as a staff member?
- I've been playing Tibia and other OT's for 6-7 years, which is giving me experience at how to play as a good player and also know how players need help ingame. I've been everything from GM to Admin and know alot of necessary commands that's good for fixing events, bugs and helping people...

Do I have any other skills without being a good staff member?
-Yes, but those skills aint very good, but I can map a little (If you want to see what I've done then pm).

What do I want from you?
- For me isn't it very important with money, but I do want trust from the other members in the team.

How do I work?
- I'm not the staff member that think the players are annoying, even dough if they keep asking dumb questions, I just want to help them at a way that they're happy with and are finding helpful.

Where to contact me?
- PM me or add my skype lukas.hult

im looking for a mapper and testers if your interested im tryin to get help as im scripting/mapping and testing on my own.

Back