• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Experienced Web-developer looking for interesting OT team to join

mayel

Reaction score
Hello,

My "name" is Mayel.
I have hosted a server called LeyamOT for about 3 years and have great experience in everything there is about OT servers.
But as you might know it gets quite boring doing everything by yourself. I am therefore looking for an established OT team to join and apply as a Web-developer + assistance within other areas.

Nationality: Sweden
Speaks: English, Swedish
Experience: Hosting, .lua, Web, Mapping, MySQL, GM commands etc

Regards,

Mayel - Backwards - Leyam :)

Check out my project and see what you think. Then we can talk on skype/msn if you find it intressting.

Pshhhh my name is Roy im 18 i have i speak english thats about it been mapping for like 4 or 5 years since its 2013 hehe and im pretty good at what i do, umm i have been a game master and community manager for tibiakingdomes i and in the process of learning to script got a server i working on myself with custome classes wepons n wat not still a couple bumps in the road but i have made great progress anywho i am great with helping im a likeable guy n shit i dont know what else to say oh i wanna be a mapper/tutor/tester show me wat you working wit :p and i can be on the server for 4 or 5 hours if im not busy..

Back