• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Expert Mapper

RuinsCrystal XD

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Hello thanks for taking the time to read this,I am in search of mapping for a serious server AS LONG as he other staff members dont abuse their powers/corruptive in any way.

Experience:
*atleast 2 years and 10 in a half months.
*have mapped for the following
*DarkDreamsOT
*BeerPong.mine.nu
*New Pokemon Online <--- no longer working for them.

and a couple of other small projects that have either shut down or had lost of interest in the servers.

*Available hours*
Monday-Thursday More than 3-4 hours
Friday-Saturday Around 1-2 1/2 hours
Sunday Atleast 3 hours+

In-Game Names
Tutor Shiver
Shiver
GM Frostbite
Tutor Ruins
Ruins

Expert mapper?

Show some of your works?

going through otbms on this computer

Edit;sense my mom just kicked me off the computer that had the map i was looking for ill show one that I recently did.

nothingspecialu.png

Last edited:
Expert mapper?

Show some of your works?

Neon chill out, we know no one can be better than you, but why answear this thread and none others? to keep your poss in best? ...

He just ask about pictures, retard..

Know, but he does not repley all treads at job, he have only repleyed 1 and this is the one, whos named expert mapping, lol what i can think is that he wants to keep that hes the best mapper out here. and we know he would be shy or what ever if the guy mapping better, but he didn't ok?. and whos the retard here? ye you whos named troja. someone would't trust you ..

Know, but he does not repley all treads at job, he have only repleyed 1 and this is the one, whos named expert mapping, lol what i can think is that he wants to keep that hes the best mapper out here. and we know he would be shy or what ever if the guy mapping better, but he didn't ok?. and whos the retard here? ye you whos named troja. someone would't trust you ..

Well, he says he is a expert mapper, but he isn't.

So why not ask?..

Well, he says he is a expert mapper, but he isn't.

So why not ask?..
But if i'm saying "NOOB MAPPER" do you tell me why you are a noob?, you can only be an new beginner.. lol thats not make any sense?. you want to ask? know, but why just this?.

But if i'm saying "NOOB MAPPER" do you tell me why you are a noob?, you can only be an new beginner.. lol thats not make any sense?. you want to ask? know, but why just this?.

This dude said that he was an expert mapper, Neon got exited and asked for a picture:huh:

Do you wanna work for ikasera.vapus.net it's a realmap server if you are intressed give me a private message!

going through otbms on this computer

Edit;sense my mom just kicked me off the computer that had the map i was looking for ill show one that I recently did.

nothingspecialu.png

Here is a new map that i have done was like maybe 10-15 minutes maybe

Outcast Area
outcastarea.png

Either your lying and saying your an expert mapper or my eyes have gone funny and all I can see is squares.

Back