• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

explaining my new avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all so ignorant its funny. Your a disgrace to humans. You would understand if u had people that you know serve and die for their country.

And you're blind not to realize we're just playing around(at least I am). And I'm not going to start talking about the nazis and the stuff they did because this is not the place.

Humans have been known to be the most intelligent creatures in this existence yet, at the same time when placed into a group, they become an amalgamation of babbling, drooling, stupidity as shown here.

Freyja's point; both are at fault, kenjin magician for using the avatar for his (opinionated) reasons despite the sensitive issue that it would bring and the opposition either being absolutely incompetent idiots or bringing attention to it as that sensative issue. You would have been better off not making the thread.

@kenjin magician She's right you know. You would have been better not creating this thread. Just leave your avatar as is, and if its a problem to someone maybe they will tell you, and if its a mod you'll probbably get an infraction.

Now I sure hope we don get banned for this stuff(and my sexy hitler post LOL)

I hope one day a one german man will rape your mother and your family on your eyes, they murder them all and rape you so you can live with it..

I don't know how bad you must be to use Hitler avatar even if you use his arts i woulndn't dare to use that avatar lol...

While it is tempting to parse the statements of kenjin magician and accept them, lets look at it through this perspective.

As of our current modern society, we only know Adolf Hitler as a mass murderer. The likelihood that someone is in appreciation of his artistry in the time before his becoming supreme ruler of the Reich is quite nil. A thread of this; thereby implicitly drawing attention to fuhrer Hitler, does not show your appreciation of his artistry rather, it is more of doing so for the “lolz” (which has done the job as countless warriors of the keyboard society have scratched angry words and sprung many threads).

It would have been much easier to show appreciation by using one of his works than a self portrait and as said before: not making the thread. If a person truly had a problem they would done similarly as dominique120 said.

Of course, this is all an assumption. You could be, in fact, an artist in appreciation of Adolf Hitler's artistry.

Last edited:
the rain won't stop

Kenjin Magician, if you can see beauty on Hitler's art even knowing what he done to some nations with no reason (only his reasons which are stupid) you have mental problems bro. you'd better find a psychologist

why don't you change a letter on your name so instead of lejin you can be called lenin ?

Last edited by a moderator:
His name is Lejin not Lenjin. U blindnoob tard br

i think marijuana is destroying your not very smart brain

I hope one day a one german man will rape your mother and your family on your eyes, they murder them all and rape you so you can live with it..

I don't know how bad you must be to use Hitler avatar even if you use his arts i woulndn't dare to use that avatar lol...

according to your avatar you must be the one getting raped .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back