• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Explanation

Rhumor

Dutch & Proud
Reaction score
Why the hell does my trade thread with ibot scripts get deleted?
WHY?
If you look there, there's alot more thread and mine gets deleted?
And why is Jacolas allowed to sell ibot scripts WITH SCAM MODE?

WAY TO GO!

Last edited:
Jacolas is the prince of the server, King and Queen (Mark and Hani) give him privileges that we, the peasants don't have

Also I noticed that alot posts by my got deleted, even decent posts which arent against any rules.
What dafuq is happening or is this jacolas the kid?

I expect an official reply cus this is pissing me off for real

I don't know about the threads, but the posts. Which posts are you referring to?

Last edited:
I'm not sure what threads you are referring to, and what Jacolas has to do with it at all, but no, we don't let you sell bots or bot scripts on our forum. Why? Simply because most of them are AFK-scripts, which we do not allow you to use on our server, therefore the need to sell them on our servers trade-board is non-existent. I can't see a single thread on there that is selling such things, and if I were to see one, it would get deleted immediately.

Also I noticed that alot posts by my got deleted, even decent posts which arent against any rules.

I checked your 50 last posted posts, ONE of those were deleted, as in removed while the thread it was posted wasn't. I'm not sure if you consider that to be "alot", but if you do, I think that you should rethink that part a bit. (That post were deleted simply because you were pretty much telling someone that they were a total failure in life, so I think it was kind of justified.)

Well mine scripts aint afk cus i use them myself. I doubt I told someone what you said what was removed recently. I have noticed in several threads that my post was gone. For e.g. in Xanabis his life thread where I replied on otsoon that he responded very sad. Its gone and it was there im sure. Is that justified too? Just giving one example..

Why the hell does my trade thread with ibot scripts get deleted?
WHY?
If you look there, there's alot more thread and mine gets deleted?
And why is Jacolas allowed to sell ibot scripts WITH SCAM MODE?

WAY TO GO!
I remember you hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom