• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Explorer or firefox?

which one is better?

• Explorer

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Firefox

Votes: 52 94.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you're using Internet Explorer, you're more likely to get hacked.
It's a slow piece of crap, has less features and just sucks.

Firefox for the win!

Firefox Is better I used to use opera for a while till google chrome came out now google chrome forever its faster clean cut open source and your
Incognito mode for your "private fun time at night" haha :)

Firefox Is better I used to use opera for a while till google chrome came out now google chrome forever its faster clean cut open source and your
Incognito mode for your "private fun time at night" haha :)

Opera is extremely heavy, lol.

Firefox all the way.
IE sucks dick.
The bad kind.

I'm using Firefox, it's nice.
You saw first point of IE's FAQ ? ' how to uninstall internet explorer. ' xD

What about Safari? Thats best one to offer on the net in today's world I think..

I used Google Chrome like 2 days, but I changed back to FireFox. I'm so used to it now... :)

Well if you on onto there site..it states information.

That's just my opinion :p

It's just to get people to download and use, a lot of companies lie about their greatness just to promote their products.

That's a true fact, one example (if you don't mind) is "Geico" :p, The money they show you is the money u will lose haha.

According to Forbes.com, Mozilla Firefox 3 is the best web browser on the net.

What about Safari? Thats best one to offer on the net in today's world I think..

Safari on a Winblows computer today is a direct danger to your computer.

I guess apple isn't used to work with windows-"security" and therefore it's got a lot of holes in it. Just a couple of months ago people were able to control your computer directly thru the browser using a simple java-script that you could put on any site you wanted.

Back