• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Explorers Society

Reaction score
I cant seem to join the Explorers Society I talk to Mortimer and To angus and say all the possible words including Join to Enter the Explorers Society But none of them works Please Gm fix it

I don't think you need explorer society for any quest here. Yeah it doesn't work but it's not required. :)

Explorers Society Quest is not fully complete yet, not sure wheter it's gonna be or not. But as the posts above me says, you don't need the quest for anything.

It is needed to be a member of the Explorers Society to start in Service Of Yalahar to be able to open the gates around yalahar

You should add beign novice for Every member or make the quest work

This quest works properly, the only difference is that you talk to Palimuth DIRECTLY instead of doing all the pre-missions. Go to Palimuth and ask him for a mission and he will send you off.

Back