• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Exploring the world of mapping/playing around in Tibia

Kresh170

Reaction score
So im a total noob. I dont know anything basically and i have 0 experience of creating a server.

I have always been interested in mapping. Like the idea of creating an atmosphare for a player. Not just a hunting ground.

So my questions is:
How can i just create a offline server where i can play around as a Gamemaster and map/edit the server as i want it. (i dont want to share it, just be able to save the progress on my computer)

I can take the simplest version that there is. 7.4 - 7.6 or 8.6. Where do i begin?

You should checkout the tutorials section Tutorials (https://otland.net/forums/tutorials.477/)

I'm a beginner myself. I don't really know any good 7.4 or 8.6 stable datapacks. Sorry that this is a bit of a lame attempt at helping you out lol.

I could help you setup 12.51 if you'd be interested. Got more potential there and a lot more interesting things to learn.

Gl anyway :D

You should checkout the tutorials section Tutorials (https://otland.net/forums/tutorials.477/)

I'm a beginner myself. I don't really know any good 7.4 or 8.6 stable datapacks. Sorry that this is a bit of a lame attempt at helping you out lol.

I could help you setup 12.51 if you'd be interested. Got more potential there and a lot more interesting things to learn.

Gl anyway :D
I might hit you up if i cant find something easy on the 7.6 version.

Do you follow a tutorial for the 12.51 server? :D i want to see how difficult it could be haha..

the easiest thing you could do is to follow this tutorial:

and for mapping download this (latest RME)

everything will be for 10.98 by default on latest tfs

Back