• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ExqurSoft Wikia

Richey

Twifysoft
Reaction score
So, this is the day we have our own Wikia, it is free for everyone to edit and add articles, but please be serious.

You can find the Wikia here: Exqursoft Wikia

For people adding alot of information will be awarded somehow in-game, I have no clue about how the structure of the site information should be, so dont ask me :)

Just start typing and be creative :)

You can always get ideas from This Wikia ;)
If you find this as a bad idea please keep it to yourself, this is something we've created to bring the community a little bit closer.

Gaming_logo_250px.png

Own ot wikipedia! Omg guys! You are going too far!! Lol!!!:thumbup:

Last edited:
So I just type some shit about a quest or whot?

If i'm not wrong TibiaWiki says exactly the same as I'll be typing, since its the same map..

Yeah, well it's not exactly rl map since we have donation weapons, 'diffrent' quests etc etc, but yes we wish it was the same :p

Like this article: Ventrilo

Last edited:
By the way, folks...

If you have done one Wiki Subject, be carefull with the spelling, if you take My Own Subject

don't put in the link my own subject, couse it won't work...

edit:
my 'way to demona' should work fine and nice now :)

Last edited:
some advices:

* a way to a hidden place
* quest..? (house of horror) or a normal tibia one but maybe it isn't the same as rl...
* more advices soon

got it started, feel free to add on other parts
i know i didnt cover it all

Wikia templates

Is there someone that can make templates for our wikia, like a quest template, a item templete, monster templete etc, so you just choose the template and start filling in information?

So it will be easier, like on Tibia.wikia

Back